Want lower-priced Lincoln LS insurance in Denver? No one likes having to buy insurance, especially when they are paying too much.
A recent survey discovered that a large majority of drivers have purchased from the same company for over three years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never quoted insurance rates at all. With the average insurance premium being $1,847, American drivers can cut their rates by as much as 46.5% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they mistakenly think it’s difficult to find affordable insurance rates. Numerous car insurance companies battle for your hard-earned dollar, so it’s not easy to compare every insurance company to find the lowest rate possible on Lincoln LS insurance in Denver.
If you’re already insured or just want a better rate, use these techniques to lower your rates without reducing coverage. Locating the best rates in Denver is actually quite simple. Drivers just need to learn the quickest method to shop their coverage around from many different companies online.
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Colorado. If the list has multiple companies, it’s highly recommended you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Discounts mean cheaper rates for Lincoln LS insurance in Denver
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but you may find discounts that many consumers don’t even know exist. Many discounts should be triggered at the time of purchase, but some need to be specifically requested before they will apply.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles and insure them with the same company they may give you a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Insuring more than one vehicle on one policy can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Claim-Free Discount – Insureds with no claims or accidents can save substantially as compared to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Just being a homeowner may trigger a policy discount on auto insurance since home ownership is proof of financial responsibility.
- Memberships – Having an affiliation with qualifying employment or professional organizations is a good way to get lower rates when shopping for auto insurance.
- E-sign – A few insurance companies will give you a small discount just for signing your application digitally online.
- Telematics Devices – Drivers that enable data collection to monitor where and when they drive remotely such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system could possibly reduce rates if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Lincoln could be rewarded with substantially lower rates.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage – This one isn’t a discount, but some companies like Progressive, Allstate, and Liberty Mutual allow you one accident without raising rates if you are claim-free before the accident.
Just know that most discount credits are not given to your bottom line cost. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the fact that it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, it’s just not the way it works.
Some of the larger companies that may offer policyholders these money-saving discounts possibly include:
If you are trying to find affordable Lincoln LS insurance quotes, ask each insurance company which discounts you qualify for. Depending on the company, some discounts may not be available in your area.
Get Cheap Insurance Costs by Understanding These Factors
When buying auto insurance it’s important to understand some of the things that aid in calculating auto insurance rates. When you know what positively or negatively impacts premium levels, this allows you to make good choices that could result in much lower annual insurance costs. Many factors are part of the equation when you get your auto insurance bill. Some of the criteria are obvious such as your driving record, although some other factors are more obscure like your continuous coverage or how safe your car is.
Shown below are a few of the “ingredients” utilized by car insurance companies to help set your prices.
- Claims cost money – If you’re an insured who likes to file claims you can look forward to higher rates. Auto insurance companies in Colorado give cheaper rates to drivers who file claims infrequently. Insurance coverage is designed for larger claims.
- Your location is important – Residing in smaller towns and rural areas of the country has it’s advantages when buying auto insurance. People who live in big cities have to deal with traffic congestion and longer commute times. Fewer drivers and short commutes means less chance of accidents and a lower car theft rate.
- Performance impacts insurance costs – The performance level of the car or truck you are buying insurance for makes a huge difference in the rate you pay. The lowest premiums are for the lowest performance passenger models, but the cost you end up paying is determined by many additional factors. Due to the fact that the Lincoln LS falls in the luxury sedan class, insuring your vehicle will cost more than the average rate where you live in Denver.
- Buy a safe car and pay less – Cars with high safety ratings get lower rates. Vehicles built for safety help reduce the chance of injuries in an accident and lower injury rates means less claims paid and lower rates for you. If the Lincoln LS has ratings of a minimum four stars on Safercar.gov it may be receiving lower rates.
- Vocation impacts premiums – Did you know that where you work can have an impact on rates? Occupational choices like military personnel, executives and accountants generally have higher rates than average attributed to stressful work requirements and long work hours. On the other hand, jobs like professors, historians and homemakers receive lower rates.
- Alarms and GPS tracking systems cut rates – Choosing a vehicle with a theft deterrent system can earn a premium discount. Theft prevention features like tamper alarm systems, vehicle immobilizer technology and General Motors OnStar help track and prevent your car from being stolen.
Compare rates but buy from a local neighborhood Denver car insurance agent
Some people would rather get advice from a local agent and that is OK! Professional insurance agents will help you protect your assets and help submit paperwork. One of the great benefits of comparing auto insurance online is you can get cheaper car insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this short form, your insurance data is submitted to insurance agents in Denver that can provide free Denver car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no need to drive around because quoted prices will be sent to the email address you provide. If you wish to compare rates from a specific auto insurance provider, you can always find their quoting web page and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right insurer should depend on more than just a cheap price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Are they involved in claim handling?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Has the agent ever had any license suspensions?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
When researching a reliable insurance agent, it helps to know the two different types of agents that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Auto insurance policy providers are classified as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Either one can insure your vehicles properly, but it’s good to learn the difference between them because it can factor into which agent you choose.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies can only quote rates from one company like Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agents are unable to shop your coverage around so keep that in mind. They receive a lot of sales training on the products they sell and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
Listed below is a list of exclusive agents in Denver who may provide you with price quote information.
Tammy Hill – State Farm Insurance Agent
4650 Tower Rd Unit 101 – Denver, CO 80249 – (303) 373-9500 – View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type often have many company appointments so they have the ability to put coverage with multiple insurance companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If your agent finds better pricing, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don’t have to find a new agent. When shopping rates, we recommend you contact at least one independent agent so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
Shown below are independent agents in Denver that are able to give price quotes.
Gonzalez Insurance Agency
6450 E Colfax Ave – Denver, CO 80220 – (303) 320-4901 – View Map
Tailor your insurance coverage to you
When it comes to buying coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no best way to insure your cars. Your needs are unique to you.
These are some specific questions may help you determine whether your personal situation will benefit from professional help.
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- When should I not file a claim?
- How can I get the company to pay a claim?
- Am I covered if I hit someone who is not insured?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- What are the liability requirements in my state?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and may give you better protection.
Quote often and quote early
People switch companies for a number of reasons such as denial of a claim, not issuing a premium refund, policy non-renewal or unfair underwriting practices. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch finding a new auto insurance company can be less work than you think.
In this article, we covered a lot of ways to compare Lincoln LS insurance car insurance rates in Denver. It’s most important to understand that the more times you quote, the better chance you’ll have of finding the cheapest Lincoln LS rate quotes. Consumers may even find the most savings is with an unexpected company.
As you shop your coverage around, you should never skimp on coverage in order to save money. In too many instances, consumers will sacrifice liability limits or collision coverage and found out when filing a claim that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your aim should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at an affordable rate, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Even more information is available by following these links:
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers with Accidents in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Denver Car Insurance Quotes for Used Cars? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Denver Auto Insurance for Drivers Over Age 70? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for Good Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for Retired Military in Denver? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)