Are you looking for low-cost Mazda 5 insurance in Denver? I really doubt anyone looks forward to buying auto insurance, especially when they know the price is too high.
A recent auto insurance study revealed that a large majority of auto insurance policyholders in Colorado have remained with the same auto insurance company for a minimum of four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared rates with other companies. American consumers could save roughly $860 each year just by getting comparison quotes, but most just don’t grasp how much money they would save if they switched to a more affordable policy.
Due to the large number of options for buying cheaper insurance for a Mazda 5 in Denver, it can be challenging to find the most cost effective insurance company.
It’s a good idea to price shop coverage once or twice a year since insurance prices go up and down regularly. Even if you got the best price on Mazda 5 insurance in Denver a year ago a different company probably has better rates today. Block out anything you think you know about auto insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the quickest way to eliminate unnecessary coverages and save money on Mazda 5 insurance in Denver.
Finding the cheapest insurance coverage in Denver is actually not that difficult if you follow our advice. If you already have coverage, you stand a good chance to be able to get lower rates using the concepts you’re about to learn. Although Colorado drivers must know how insurance companies sell insurance online because it can help you find the best coverage.
Affordable Mazda insurance rate quotes in Denver
The companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Colorado. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you click on several of them in order to find the lowest rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|5 Sport Station Wagon||$206||$382||$286||$16||$86||$976||$81|
|5 Touring Station Wagon||$294||$536||$304||$18||$92||$1,244||$104|
|5 Grand Touring Station Wagon||$212||$416||$388||$22||$116||$1,154||$96|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and claim-free. Information does not factor in your specific Denver location which can influence insurance rates significantly.
Mazda 5 insurance premiums by gender
The chart below compares Mazda 5 auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on no claims, a clean driving record, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are factored in.
How careless driving impacts Denver car insurance rates
The information below demonstrates how speeding tickets and at-fault accidents can drive up Mazda 5 insurance costs for each different age category. The data assumes a single female driver, full coverage, $500 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
Physical damage deductible comparison
The chart below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can change Mazda 5 insurance rates for each age group. The costs are based on a single female driver, comp and collision included, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Get cheaper Mazda 5 insurance rates in Denver
Insurance can be pricey, but companies offer discounts to help offset the cost. Some of these discounts will be visible at the time you complete a quote, but a few must be asked about prior to getting the savings.
- Sign Early and Save – A few insurance companies give discounts for switching companies prior to your current 5 insurance policy expiration. The savings is around 10%.
- No Claim Discounts – Claim-free drivers are rewarded with significantly better rates on Denver auto insurance quote as compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Companies who offer life insurance give lower insurance rates if you buy a life policy as well.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Insuring a vehicle that is new can get you a discount compared to insuring an older model.
- Telematics Discount – Drivers who elect to allow companies to track when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematics device such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system could save a few bucks if they are good drivers.
- Home Ownership Discount – Simply owning a home may earn you a small savings since home ownership is proof that your finances are in order.
Discounts lower rates, but most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Some only apply to individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Even though it appears all the discounts add up to a free policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
Large insurance companies and their offered discounts can be read below.
- GEICO has discounts for multi-vehicle, five-year accident-free, emergency military deployment, multi-policy, military active duty, seat belt use, and federal employee.
- USAA may include discounts for military installation, multi-policy, safe driver, annual mileage, defensive driver, and vehicle storage.
- Progressive may have discounts that include good student, homeowner, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, and online quote discount.
- American Family offers discounts for Steer into Savings, air bags, defensive driver, TimeAway discount, good driver, and bundled insurance.
- Esurance has savings for claim free, online shopper, Switch & Save, good student, and paid-in-full.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts including alternative fuel, homeowner, mature driver, switch companies, good student, and bundle discounts.
- State Farm may offer discounts for defensive driving training, multiple autos, safe vehicle, good student, and passive restraint.
If you need lower rates, check with each company or agent how many discounts you can get. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply to policyholders in Denver. If you would like to view companies offering insurance discounts in Denver, follow this link.
Always keep in mind that when comparing insurance from an agent or online, there really is not a best way to insure your cars. Every situation is different.
These are some specific questions may help highlight if you could use an agent’s help.
- Is my Mazda 5 covered if I use it for business?
- Does my policy cover me if I wreck while driving under the influence?
- Is motorclub coverage worth it?
- Can I cancel at any time?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- Am I covered if I hit a deer?
- What does PIP insurance cover?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form.
When should I have guidance from an insurance agent?
Some people prefer to visit with an insurance agent and that is OK! A nice benefit of comparing rates online is the fact that you can find cheap car insurance rates but also keep your business local.
Once you complete this simple form, your coverage information gets sent to local insurance agents in Denver who will give you bids for your car insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to search for any insurance agencies because prices are sent to you directly. You can find lower rates without requiring a lot of work. If you need to compare prices for a specific company, just search and find their rate quote page and complete a quote there.
Choosing the best provider requires you to look at more than just a cheap quote. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
Compare rates from both independent and exclusive car insurance agents
If you want to buy car insurance from a good Denver insurance agent, you need to know there are two different agency structures and how they are distinctly different. Car insurance agents are either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Exclusive insurance agents can only provide one company’s prices like Farmers Insurance, Allstate, or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot compare rates from other companies so keep that in mind. Exclusive insurance agents receive a lot of sales training on what they offer which helps offset the inability to provide other markets.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Denver who may provide you with comparison quotes.
Caramel Russell-Rouse – State Farm Insurance Agent
999 S Monaco Pkwy #200 – Denver, CO 80224 – (303) 424-0420 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agents
These agents are not limited to a single company so they have the ability to put coverage with an assortment of companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If they quote lower rates, they simply move your policy to a different company and that require little work on your part.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you absolutely need to include price quotes from at a minimum one independent agency for maximum quote selection.
Below is a short list of independent agents in Denver that can give you rate quotes.
After getting good feedback to your questions as well as offering an affordable quote, it’s a good possibility that you have found an insurance agency that is a good match to properly insure your vehicles.
More comparisons equals cheaper rates
When shopping online for insurance, don’t be tempted to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are too many instances where someone dropped physical damage coverage to discover at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. The aim is to purchase plenty of coverage at the best possible price, not the least amount of coverage.
More affordable insurance in Denver can be sourced online and from local insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies do not offer rate quotes online and usually these smaller companies work with independent agents.
Insureds leave their current company for any number of reasons including delays in responding to claim requests, not issuing a premium refund, policy cancellation and policy non-renewal. Regardless of your reason, finding a great new company is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
For more information, feel free to browse the articles below: