Would you like to buy more competitive Audi R8 insurance in Denver? Finding the cheapest insurance for a new or used Audi R8 in Colorado can be an all-consuming task, but you can use our insurance buying tips to save time.
There is a better way to find insurance online and we’ll show you the best way to price shop coverage for your Audi and locate the best price possible from Denver insurance agents and online providers.
Consumers should take time to compare prices every six months because rates fluctuate regularly. Even if you got the lowest premium rates on Audi R8 insurance in Denver last year a different company probably has better prices today. Ignore everything you know about insurance because you’re about to learn one of the best ways to get good coverage on Audi R8 insurance in Denver at a lower rate.
If you have a current auto insurance policy or just want to reduce your rates, follow these tips to lower your rates and still get good coverage. Comparing quotes for affordable protection in Denver is not as hard as you think. Shoppers just need to learn the most efficient way to find the lowest price online.
The majority of larger companies like Progressive, Allstate and GEICO provide prices for coverage on their websites. Getting quotes for Audi R8 insurance in Denver is possible for anyone as all you need to do is type in the coverage amounts you desire into a form. Behind the scenes, the system sends out for credit information and your driving record and provides a quote based on the data you entered.
Getting online quotes for Audi R8 insurance in Denver makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it’s necessary to compare as many rates as possible if you want to get a lower rate.
To quickly find out what other companies charge, check out the insurance providers below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend that you enter the limits and deductibles exactly as shown on your declarations page. This guarantees you’re receiving a price comparison for similar coverage.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free rate quotes in Denver, CO. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|R8 4.2 Quattro||$360||$876||$396||$24||$118||$1,774||$148|
|R8 4.2 Quattro||$318||$698||$352||$20||$106||$1,494||$125|
|R8 5.2 Quattro 10Cyl||$576||$1060||$460||$28||$138||$2,262||$189|
|R8 5.2 Quattro 10Cyl||$376||$950||$426||$26||$128||$1,906||$159|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, safe-driver, and homeowner. Premium amounts do not factor in specific zip code location which can raise or lower insurance rates noticeably.
The example below demonstrates how deductibles and can change Audi R8 insurance costs for different age groups of insureds. The rate quotes are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Irresponsible driving raises your rates
The example below shows how speeding tickets and fender-benders increase Audi R8 car insurance rates for different age groups. The information is based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Car insurance premiums by gender
The illustration below shows the comparison of Audi R8 car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The rates are based on no claims or driving violations, full coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Car insurance is not optional but you don’t have to overpay
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure an Audi in Denver, insurance is required for several reasons.
First, the majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means state laws require a specific minimum amount of liability insurance coverage if you want to drive legally. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you bought your car with a loan, most banks will make it mandatory that you have full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank may insure your Audi at an extremely high rate and require you to pay for it.
Third, car insurance protects both your assets and your vehicle. It will also provide coverage for most medical and hospital costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also pays expenses related to your legal defense in the event you are sued. If you have damage to your Audi as the result of the weather or an accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of buying car insurance are definitely more than the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. According to a recent study, the average American driver overpays as much as $830 a year so you should quote rates at every renewal to save money.
Find Cheaper Auto Insurance with These Tips
Smart consumers have a good feel for some of the things that play a part in calculating your auto insurance rates. When you know what positively or negatively determines base rates, this allows you to make educated decisions that could result in better auto insurance rates.
Listed below are a few of the things used by companies to determine your rate level.
Responsible credit equals lower prices – A driver’s credit score can be a huge factor in your rate calculation. If your credit rating is not that good, you may save money insuring your Audi R8 if you improve your credit rating. Consumers who have very good credit scores tend to be less risk to insure than those with lower credit scores.
Rates for men may be higher – The statistics show women are more cautious behind the wheel. This data doesn’t prove that females are better drivers. Both sexes cause auto accidents at about the same rate, but males have costlier accidents. Not only that, but men also get cited for more serious violations like driving under the influence (DUI). Teenage male drivers cause the most accidents and therefore have the most expensive auto insurance rates.
Lower miles equals lower premium – Driving more miles each year the higher your rate. A lot of insurance companies apply a rate determined by how the vehicle is used. Vehicles that have low annual miles can be on a lower rate level than vehicles that are driven to work every day. It’s always a good idea to double check that your auto insurance declarations sheet properly reflects annual mileage, because it can save money. Improper usage on your R8 can cost quite a bit.
Your age impacts your costs – Youthful drivers in Colorado are proven to be easily distracted when at the wheel of a vehicle and because of this, their auto insurance rates are much higher. Having to add a beginning driver onto your auto insurance can really hurt. Older insureds are more cautious drivers, file fewer claims, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.
Location can impact price – Choosing to live in a rural area has definite advantages if you are looking for the lowest rates. Less people translates into fewer accident claims and a lower car theft rate. Drivers who live in large Colorado cities regularly have more traffic problems and longer commute times. More time behind the wheel means higher likelihood of an accident.
Prices can be impacted by your vocation – Careers such as military generals, executives and emergency personnel have higher average rates in part from stressful work requirements and long work hours. On the flip side, jobs like scientists, historians and homemakers get better rates.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but discounts can save money and there are some available that could help you make your next renewal payment. Certain credits will be shown at the time of quoting, but a few need to be inquired about before they will apply. If you are not receiving all the discounts available, you are just wasting money.
- Telematics Devices – Drivers that enable driving data submission to analyze driving habits by using a telematic data system such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive could save a few bucks if they are good drivers.
- Life Insurance Discount – Larger insurance carriers have a lower auto insurance rate if you buy life insurance.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-lock braking systems can stop better under adverse conditions so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Buying a new car model can save you some money since newer vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Waiver for an Accident – This isn’t a discount exactly, but companies like Progressive, State Farm and GEICO will let one accident slide before hitting you with a surcharge so long as you haven’t had any claims for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with the same insurance company you could get a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Drivers Education – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully complete driver’s ed class in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Memberships – Having an affiliation with qualifying employment or professional organizations is a good way to get lower rates on auto insurance.
- Driver Safety – Participating in a class that teaches safe driver techniques can save you 5% or more and easily recoup the cost of the course.
As a sidenote, many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. So even though you would think all the discounts add up to a free policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy. Any qualifying discounts should definitely cut the cost of coverage.
Large auto insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are:
- American Family may offer discounts for good driver, multi-vehicle, accident-free, air bags, early bird, good student, and TimeAway discount.
- Farm Bureau offers premium reductions for good student, driver training, youthful driver, safe driver, and multi-policy.
- State Farm discounts include accident-free, anti-theft, Drive Safe & Save, student away at school, multiple autos, and multiple policy.
- Travelers offers discounts including hybrid/electric vehicle, good student, early quote, new car, multi-policy, IntelliDrive, and home ownership.
- The Hartford has discounts for anti-theft, defensive driver, driver training, good student, bundle, vehicle fuel type, and air bag.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including emergency military deployment, membership and employees, anti-theft, anti-lock brakes, and defensive driver.
- Progressive has savings for online signing, continuous coverage, good student, multi-vehicle, homeowner, online quote discount, and multi-policy.
Before buying, ask each company which discounts you qualify for. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be available to policyholders in Denver. If you would like to choose from a list of auto insurance companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Colorado, follow this link.
What is the best insurance coverage?
When it comes to buying adequate coverage, there really is no “best” method to buy coverage. Your needs are unique to you so your insurance should reflect that
Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine whether or not you could use an agent’s help.
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high in Denver?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in Colorado?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- Is my custom stereo system covered?
- Is my teen driver covered when they drive my company car?
- Do I need to file an SR-22 for a DUI in Colorado?
- Is my state a no-fault state?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
When to talk to a local insurance agent
Some people prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that can be a great decision Professional insurance agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help you file claims. The best thing about comparing insurance prices online is that you can obtain lower auto insurance rates but still work with a licensed agent. Putting coverage with local insurance agents is especially important in Denver.
Upon completion of this short form, the quote information is transmitted to insurance agents in Denver who want to provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You don’t have to drive around since rate quotes are delivered to your email. If you want to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, don’t hesitate to go to their quote page and complete a quote there.
If you want to use a reputable insurance agent or broker, it helps to know the two different agency structures that you can select. Agents in Denver are considered either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Either one can insure your vehicles properly, but we need to point out how they differ since it can impact buying decisions.
Independent Car Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
Agents that elect to be independent can quote rates with many companies so as a result can place your coverage through many different car insurance companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. If you want to switch companies, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don’t have to switch agencies. When comparing rates, you need to include rate quotes from a couple of independent agencies to get the best comparison. A lot of them also have access to companies that do not advertise much which may provide better rates.
Listed below is a short list of independent agents in Denver who may provide rate quotes.
- Mile High Insurance Agency
4704 Harlan St #360 – Denver, CO 80212 – (303) 237-5445 – View Map
- A Complete Home and Auto Insurance Agency
44 Cook St #100 – Denver, CO 80206 – (303) 650-0060 – View Map
- Madison Insurance Group
600 S Cherry St #900 – Denver, CO 80246 – (800) 636-6185 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
These agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. They usually cannot shop your coverage around so always compare other rates. These agents receive extensive training on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price. A lot of people purchase coverage from exclusives primarily because of the prominence of the brand rather than having the cheapest rates.
Listed below are exclusive agencies in Denver that are able to give price quotes.
- Bao Ngoc Nguyen – State Farm Insurance Agent
1699 S Federal Blvd b – Denver, CO 80219 – (303) 975-1100 – View Map
- Tiffany Meidinger – State Farm Insurance Agent
1100 Acoma St – Denver, CO 80204 – (720) 508-8760 – View Map
- State Farm: Charles Insurance Agency
1165 S Broadway #114 – Denver, CO 80210 – (303) 777-7161 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agent should include more criteria than just a cheap price quote. Here are some questions to ask:
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Denver?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Are they actively involved in the community?
- What companies can they write with?
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
If you feel you receive positive feedback to any questions you may have as well as a price you’re happy with, chances are good that you have found an auto insurance agent that is professional and can properly service your car insurance policy. But remember, you can cancel your coverage for any reason so never assume that you are obligated to your new company indefinitely.
Compare. Compare. Compare.
When searching for affordable Audi R8 insurance quotes, make sure you don’t buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many cases where an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits and discovered at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The ultimate goal is to find the BEST coverage at the best possible price, but do not skimp to save money.
Cheaper Audi R8 insurance in Denver can be found both online and also from your neighborhood Denver agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some auto insurance companies may not offer online rate quotes and most of the time these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through local independent agents.
More tips and info about auto insurance can be read in these articles:
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Subaru Forester in Denver? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for Good Students in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for Good Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)