If online car insurance comparisons are new to you, you may be overwhelmed by the large number of insurance providers that all promise the best rates for Audi TT RS insurance in Denver.
A recent NerdWallet.com study revealed that a large majority of consumers kept buying from the same company for a minimum of four years, and about 40% of consumers have never even compared quotes to find cheaper rates. With the average premium in the United States being $1,847, drivers could save themselves approximately 46.5% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just don’t understand how much they could save if they replace their high priced policy.
Choosing the most cost-effective car insurance policy in Denver is really quite easy. If you’re already insured, you will most likely be able to cut your premiums using this strategy. But Colorado car owners can benefit by having an understanding of the way companies determine what you pay and apply this information to your search.
How to lower your Audi TT RS insurance cost in Denver
When comparison shopping, there are several ways to compare rate quotes from different Denver insurance companies. The easiest way to find competitive Audi TT RS insurance rates is to get quotes online. When comparison shopping, quoting more provides better odds of finding more affordable rates. Some smaller insurers do not give Denver TT RS insurance quotes online, so you need to compare price estimates from them as well.
The companies shown below can provide free quotes in Colorado. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you compare several of them to find the most competitive auto insurance rates.
Check for these money saving discounts
Companies don’t list the entire discount list in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list some of the best known and the harder-to-find credits that may apply to you. If you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Cars optioned with advanced anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Passenger Safety Discount – Options like air bags or motorized seat belts may get savings up to 30%.
- Accident Free – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims can save substantially in comparison with frequent claim filers.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to use their safety belts could save 15% on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Home Ownership Discount – Owning a house in Denver can help you save on auto insurance because owning a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Low annual miles could earn substantially lower rates.
- Government Employees – Active or retired federal employment may reduce rates when you quote Denver auto insurance depending on your company.
As is typical with insurance, some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So even though it sounds like you could get a free auto insurance policy, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
A few of the larger companies and some of the premium reductions they offer include:
- Progressive may include discounts for homeowner, multi-vehicle, online signing, multi-policy, good student, online quote discount, and continuous coverage.
- AAA includes discounts for pay-in-full, good driver, multi-car, anti-theft, education and occupation, and good student.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts including multi-car, mature driver, homeowner, pay in full, and alternative fuel.
- GEICO has discounts for five-year accident-free, federal employee, multi-policy, daytime running lights, defensive driver, and anti-lock brakes.
- Esurance has savings for multi-car, multi-policy, Pac-12 alumni, Switch & Save, DriveSense, and renters.
- SAFECO discounts include anti-theft, accident prevention training, multi-car, homeowner, teen safety rewards, and safe driver.
- State Farm may have discounts that include defensive driving training, good driver, driver’s education, good student, safe vehicle, and student away at school.
When getting a coverage quote, ask each insurance company how you can save money. Depending on the company, some discounts might not apply in your state. To locate companies who offer auto insurance discounts in Colorado, click here to view.
When should I get advice from a local insurance agent?
Many drivers would rather get advice from a local agent and that can be a great decision A good thing about getting free rate quotes online is you may find cheaper car insurance rates and still choose a local agent.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), the quote information is sent to participating agents in Denver that can provide free Denver auto insurance quotes to get your business. It’s much easier because you don’t need to contact an agency because prices are sent to you directly. You can find better rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you need to get a comparison quote from a specific company, don’t hesitate to navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right company requires you to look at more than just the premium amount. Before buying a policy in Denver, get answers to these questions.
- What company do they have the most business with?
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- Can they give you a list of client referrals?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- Is there a local claims center in Denver?
The following are Denver insurance companies that can give you rate quotes for Audi TT RS insurance in Denver.
- Bob Chapman – State Farm Insurance Agent
2335 E Evans Ave – Denver, CO 80210 – (303) 777-3005 – View Map
- Aspen Insurance Agency
2238 S Broadway – Denver, CO 80210 – (303) 777-2991 – View Map
- Alan Deines – State Farm Insurance Agent
2120 S Ash St Unit 150 – Denver, CO 80222 – (303) 388-4400 – View Map
- A Complete Home and Auto Insurance Agency
44 Cook St #100 – Denver, CO 80206 – (303) 650-0060 – View Map
When quoting and comparing coverage online or from an agent for your vehicles, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Your situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine whether or not you will benefit from professional help.
- Is water damage covered by my policy?
- What can I do if my company denied a claim?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
- What is motorclub and do I need it?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Informed Drivers Know How to Quote Auto Insurance Cheaper
Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the elements that come into play when calculating the level of your policy premiums. If you have some idea of what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this allows you to make educated decisions that could help you find lower auto insurance prices. Lots of factors are part of the calculation when pricing auto insurance. Some factors are common sense such as your driving record, but others are more transparent such as whether you are married and annual miles driven.
Shown below are some of the most rate-impacting factors used by companies to determine your rate level.
- Low mileage costs less – The more you drive your Audi annually the more you’ll pay to insure it. A lot of companies calculate rates based upon how much you drive. Vehicles not used for work or commuting receive better premium rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. An incorrectly rated TT RS is throwing money out the window. Verify your auto insurance declarations sheet shows the proper vehicle usage.
- Men pay more for insurance coverage – Statistics have proven that females take fewer risks when driving. However, don’t assume that females are better at driving than males. Females and males get in auto accidents at about the same rate, but the males get into accidents with more damage. Men also get more serious tickets like DWI (DUI) or reckless driving. Teenage male drivers are most likely to cause an accident and therefore are the most expensive to insure.
- Youthful drivers cost more – Teenage drivers in Colorado are known to be inattentive in a vehicle therefore auto insurance rates are much higher. If you’ve ever had to add a beginning driver onto your auto insurance can cause a big jump in price. More experienced drivers are viewed as being more responsible, cause fewer claims and accidents, and are generally more financially stable.
- The higher your credit rating the lower your rates – Credit rating can be an important factor in your rate calculation. If your credit history can be improved, you could pay less to insure your Audi TT RS by taking the time to improve your credit score. People with very good credit scores tend to file fewer claims than those with poor credit.
- Avoid tickets and save – Your driving citation history has a big impact on rates. Getting just one moving violation can bump up the cost by as much as thirty percent. Good drivers pay less for auto insurance as compared to those with violations. Drivers who have received serious citations such as DUI or reckless driving may face state-mandated requirements to maintain a SR-22 with their state’s licensing department in order to legally drive.
- Better auto insurance rates for being claim-free – Companies in Colorado give discounts to insureds who do not file claims often. If you file a lot of claims you can expect either higher rates or even cancellation. Your insurance policy is intended for more catastrophic claims.
- Eliminate unneeded extra coverages – Policies have extra bells and whistles that sound like a good idea at the time but may not be useful. Insurance for things like vanishing deductibles, high-cost glass coverage, and membership fees are probably not needed. They may seem like a good idea at first, but now you might not need them so consider taking them off your policy.
- Insure your auto and home with one company – Most larger insurance companies afford better rates to people that have more than one policy such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Even with this discount applied, drivers will still want to compare other Denver TT RS insurance rates to ensure the best deal.
It may be expensive, but it’s not optional
Despite the potentially high cost of Audi TT RS insurance, maintaining insurance is required in Colorado but also provides important benefits.
- Most states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to carry a specific level of liability insurance coverage in order to be legal. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your TT RS has a lien holder, it’s most likely the lender will make it a condition of the loan that you carry insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank will be required to insure your Audi at a much higher rate and force you to pay the higher price.
- Insurance preserves your Audi and your assets. It will also cover medical bills for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability insurance will also pay attorney fees if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your TT RS are definitely more than the cost, especially with large liability claims. Today the average American driver is wasting up to $830 a year so you should quote and compare rates each time the policy renews to help ensure money is not being wasted.
One last thing to lower rates
Insureds leave their current company for many reasons like high rates after DUI convictions, being labeled a high risk driver, not issuing a premium refund or lack of trust in their agent. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new company can be easy and end up saving you some money.
In this article, we presented quite a bit of information on how to reduce Audi TT RS insurance rates online in Denver. The key concept to understand is the more times you quote, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers may even find the best price on auto insurance is with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
Cost effective Audi TT RS insurance can be sourced from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who do not offer internet price quotes and these smaller companies work with local independent agencies.
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for a Kia Optima in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Drivers with Good Credit in Denver? (FAQ)
- Neck Injury FAQ (iihs.org)
- Rearview cameras reduce backing crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)