Are you tired of trying to find more competitive Acura TL insurance in Denver? If online auto insurance comparisons are new to you, you may be bewildered due to the large selection insurance agents and companies all promising to save you money.
Astonishing but true, most auto insurance policyholders kept buying from the same company for well over three years, and 38% of customers have never compared quotes from other companies. Many drivers in Colorado could pocket nearly $610 a year by just shopping around, but most undervalue the benefits if they switched to a cheaper policy.
It’s a great practice to compare premium rates yearly because prices fluctuate regularly. Just because you found the lowest rates on Acura TL insurance in Denver on your last policy the chances are good that you can find a lower premium rate today. There are a lot of ways to save on TL insurance out there, but we’re going to give you some of the best techniques to lower your auto insurance premiums.
Buying the lowest cost car insurance policy in Denver is not as hard as you think. Basically, every driver who wants cheaper car insurance will probably find better rates. Although Colorado vehicle owners need to learn the way insurance companies calculate your car insurance rates because rates are impacted by many factors.
Best Acura TL insurance rate quotes in Colorado
The following companies are our best choices to provide free quotes in Colorado. If the list has multiple companies, it’s highly recommended you get rate quotes from several of them to get the lowest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|TL 3.5 W/Technology Package||$192||$360||$330||$20||$98||$1,000||$83|
|TL 3.7 SH AWD||$162||$332||$368||$22||$110||$994||$83|
|TL 3.7 SH W/Technology Package AWD||$310||$682||$362||$22||$108||$1,484||$124|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, and homeowner. Premium amounts do not factor in specific location information which can increase or decrease coverage prices significantly.
Premiums by gender and age
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Acura TL auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The costs are based on a clean driving record, no claims, full coverage, $250 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Take policy discounts and save on Acura TL insurance in Denver
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but there are discounts available to help offset the cost. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you get a quote, but less common discounts must be asked for prior to receiving the credit.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Companies who offer life insurance give better auto insurance rates if you take out a life policy as well.
- Low Mileage – Driving fewer miles could qualify for cheaper prices.
- Active Military Service – Having an actively deployed family member could trigger a small discount.
- Government Employee Discount – Simply working for the federal government may qualify for a discount when you quote Denver auto insurance but check with your company.
- Theft Deterrent – Cars equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Sign Online – A few larger online companies provide a small discount simply for signing digitally online.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Buying coverage for multiple cars with the same auto insurance company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Own a Home and Save – Just owning your own home can earn you a little savings because maintaining a house means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
It’s important to note that most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like adding up those discounts means a free policy, nobody gets a free ride.
A list of auto insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts include:
- GEICO offers discounts for federal employee, driver training, membership and employees, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy.
- Auto-Owners Insurance discounts include multiple vehicles, anti-lock brakes, paperless, air bags, teen driver, multi-policy, and paid in full.
- American Family includes discounts for air bags, defensive driver, good driver, TimeAway discount, early bird, bundled insurance, and good student.
- Esurance may offer discounts for safety device, DriveSense, online shopper, online quote, paid-in-full, and Pac-12 alumni.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including multi-policy, continuous coverage, homeowner, online signing, online quote discount, and multi-vehicle.
- State Farm offers discounts including good student, Steer Clear safe driver discount, passive restraint, anti-theft, and Drive Safe & Save.
- AAA has discounts for multi-policy, good driver, AAA membership discount, education and occupation, and multi-car.
If you are trying to find the cheapest Acura TL rate quotes, ask all companies you are considering which discounts can lower your rates. Savings may not apply to policies in your area. To locate insurers that offer some of these discounts in Denver, click here.
When in doubt talk to an agent
When quoting and comparing the best insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really isn’t a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Your needs are unique to you.
These are some specific questions might point out if you might need professional guidance.
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage?
- Am I covered by my spouse’s policy after a separation?
- How much liability do I need to cover my assets?
- Do I have any recourse if my insurance company denies a claim?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Can I cancel at any time?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Local Denver insurance agents
Many people still prefer to have an agent’s advice and that can be a great decision One of the benefits of comparing auto insurance online is the fact that you can find cheaper rates and still buy from a local agent. Buying from local insurance agencies is important particularly in Denver.
By using this short form, your insurance coverage information gets sent to local insurance agents who will return price quotes for your insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to leave your computer as quotes are delivered instantly to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates and a licensed agent to work with. If for some reason you want to quote rates for a specific company, don’t hesitate to search and find their rate quote page and submit a quote form there.
When finding a local Denver insurance agent, you must know there are a couple types of insurance agents and how they can quote your rates. Agents are considered either independent agents or exclusive agents.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Independent agencies do not sell for just one brand so as a result can place your coverage with many different companies and find the cheapest rate. If your premiums go up, your policy is moved internally and you can keep the same agent.
When comparing rate quotes, you need to include price quotes from a couple of independent agencies so that you can do a thorough price comparison. Many independent agencies also insure through less well-known companies that may provide cheaper auto insurance rates.
Listed below is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Denver that can give you rate quotes.
- Alliance General Insurance Agency
2696 CO-2 – Denver, CO 80222 – (303) 377-1172 – View Map
- Westwood Insurance
57 W Alameda Ave – Denver, CO 80223 – (303) 722-2841 – View Map
- Mile High Insurance Agency
4704 Harlan St #360 – Denver, CO 80212 – (303) 237-5445 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These type of agents can only provide one company’s prices like State Farm, Allstate and AAA. Exclusive agencies are unable to shop your coverage around so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive insurance agents are usually quite knowledgeable on what they offer which helps them compete with independent agents. Some insured continue to buy from exclusive agents partially due to the prominence of the brand and strong financial ratings.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Denver that are able to give price quote information.
- Allstate Insurance: Eddie W. Pacheco
6200 E Yale Ave – Denver, CO 80222 – (303) 788-0777 – View Map
- Stephanie Sponder – State Farm Insurance Agent
671 E 19th Ave – Denver, CO 80203 – (303) 744-0757 – View Map
- Beth Bales – State Farm Insurance Agent
3650 S Yosemite St #408 – Denver, CO 80237 – (303) 993-2727 – View Map
Finding the right car insurance agent requires you to look at more than just a cheap quote. Any agent in Denver should be willing to answer these questions.
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- Will one accident increase rates?
After you get positive feedback to your questions as well as offering an affordable quote, it’s possible that you found an insurance agency that meets the requirements to properly service your auto insurance policy. Just keep in mind once you purchase a policy you can terminate your policy at any time so don’t feel that you are obligated to the auto insurance policy indefinitely.
Big names are not always cheapest
Well-known car insurance companies like State Farm, GEICO and Progressive regularly use television and radio advertisements. All the ads state the claim of big savings if you move your car insurance coverage to their company. How is it possible that every company can give you a better price on Acura TL insurance in Denver? This is how they do it.
Many companies give the best rates for the type of driver they prefer to insure. A good example of a profitable risk profile might be between the ages of 30 and 50, has no driving citations, and has excellent credit. Someone that hits that “sweet spot” will get a cheap rate quote in Denver and will save quite a bit of money when switching.
Consumers who are not a match for the ideal profile must pay a higher premium which translates to the customer buying from a different company. The trick is to say “people that switch” but not “all drivers who get quotes” save that much money. That’s the way insurance companies can make the claims of big savings.
This illustrates why drivers should compare many company’s auto insurance rates. It is impossible to guess which car insurance company will provide the lowest Acura TL insurance in Denver.
You can find cheap coverage
Insureds who switch companies do it for many reasons like questionable increases in premium, delays in responding to claim requests, poor customer service or even denial of a claim. Whatever your reason, switching companies is not as hard as you think.
A few companies may not offer the ability to get a quote online and these smaller companies only sell coverage through independent insurance agents. Discount Acura TL insurance is definitely available on the web in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should compare rates from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from.
We just showed you a lot of information how to compare Acura TL insurance car insurance rates in Denver. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the higher your chance of finding affordable Denver auto insurance quotes. You may even discover the lowest car insurance rates are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
For more information, link through to the articles below:
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for High Mileage Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for a Dodge Ram in Denver? (FAQ)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)