Do you want an efficient way to compare lower-priced Cadillac SRX insurance in Denver? Sick and tired of not being able to afford to keep your car insured? You are in the same boat as millions of other vehicle owners.
Inconceivable but true, most car insurance buyers in Colorado kept their policy with the same company for well over three years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never shopped around. The average driver in America could save an average of roughly 47% each year by just comparing quotes, but they don’t want to spend time to compare rate quotes. Insurance companies such as GEICO, 21st Century and Progressive all claim big savings with ad campaigns and it is difficult to see through the cute green geckos and mayhem and find the best price available.
Finding Cadillac SRX insurance in Denver
Most major insurance companies provide prices on the web. Getting Cadillac SRX insurance prices online doesn’t take a lot of time as all you need to do is type in your required coverages on the page. When complete, their quoting system will order credit information and your driving record and provides a quote determined by many factors. Getting online rates for Cadillac SRX insurance in Denver simplifies rate comparisons, and it is imperative to get many rate quotes in order to get the lowest auto insurance rates.
To find out if lower rates are available, compare rates now from the companies shown below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you type in the insurance coverages exactly as shown on your declarations page. This guarantees you will be getting a fair comparison based on identical coverages.
The providers in the list below are ready to provide price quotes in Denver, CO. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you visit several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|SRX Luxury 2WD||$278||$570||$362||$22||$108||$1,340||$112|
|SRX Luxury AWD||$194||$426||$338||$20||$100||$1,078||$90|
|SRX Performance 2WD||$292||$614||$330||$20||$98||$1,354||$113|
|SRX Performance AWD||$238||$516||$396||$24||$118||$1,292||$108|
|SRX Premium 2WD||$216||$426||$338||$20||$100||$1,100||$92|
|SRX Premium AWD||$270||$490||$358||$22||$108||$1,248||$104|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-policy, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and claim-free. Prices do not factor in specific garaging location which can affect prices greatly.
Men versus women drivers and insurance cost
The example below illustrates the comparison of Cadillac SRX insurance premiums for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on a clean driving record, no claims, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Driving violations and accidents
The example below shows how speeding tickets and at-fault accidents can increase Cadillac SRX insurance costs for different insured age categories. Data assumes a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Analysis of deductible levels
The illustration below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can change Cadillac SRX insurance rates for different age groups. The costs are based on a married male driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are factored in.
Protect more than your vehicle
Despite the fact that car insurance is not cheap in Denver, car insurance serves several important purposes.
- Just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific limits of liability insurance in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Cadillac SRX has a lien holder, almost all lenders will require that you have insurance to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank may insure your Cadillac at a significantly higher premium and require you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Car insurance preserves both your car and your assets. Insurance will pay for all forms of medical expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability insurance also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you cause an accident and are sued. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, your car insurance policy will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of insuring your SRX are definitely more than the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is overpaying more than $810 a year so we recommend shopping around at every renewal to ensure rates are competitive.
Beware of misleading auto insurance ads
Consumers in Colorado constantly see and hear ads for cheaper auto insurance from the likes of State Farm, GEICO and Progressive. All the ads convey the message that people will save if you change your auto insurance policy to them.
How can each company give you a lower rate on Cadillac SRX insurance in Denver? Here is how they do it.
Companies provide the lowest rates for the type of driver that will generate a profit. For example, a profitable risk profile may need to be between the ages of 40 and 55, has few claims, and does not commute to work. Any customer that matches those criteria will get the preferred premium rates in Denver and will probably pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Drivers who are not a match for those standards will have to pay higher premiums and this can result in business not being written. The ad wording is “customers that switch” not “everybody who quotes” will save that much if they switch. That is how insurance companies can lure you into getting a quote.
Because every company is different, you absolutely need to compare free Denver car insurance quotes often. You cannot predict with any certainty which company will have the best Cadillac SRX insurance in Denver.
Insurance quotes and discounts
Car insurance companies don’t always advertise every policy discount very well, so the following is a list of a few of the more common and also the lesser-known savings tricks you should be using when you buy Denver car insurance online. If you check and find you aren’t receiving every discount you deserve, you could be paying more than you need to.
- Discount for New Cars – Buying a new car model can cost up to 25% less due to better safety requirements for newer vehicles.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Taking a defensive driver class could save 5% or more and make you a better driver.
- No Charge for an Accident – This isn’t a discount exactly, but companies like Liberty Mutual and GEICO will turn a blind eye to one accident before hitting you with a surcharge if your claims history is clear for a set time period.
- Distant Student Discount – College-age children who attend college more than 100 miles from Denver and leave their car at home may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Senior Citizen Discount – Seniors may be able to get a slight reduction on a Denver car insurance quote.
- Sign Early and Save – Select larger companies give a discount for renewing your policy early. Ten percent is about the average savings.
A little disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the fact that it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, nobody gets a free ride. Any amount of discount will help reduce your premiums.
A list of companies and some of the premium reductions they offer can be read below.
- Farm Bureau policyholders can earn discounts including renewal discount, youthful driver, good student, safe driver, driver training, and multi-vehicle.
- Liberty Mutual includes discounts for multi-car, new move discount, newly married, new graduate, multi-policy, and good student.
- State Farm may include discounts for student away at school, anti-theft, good student, passive restraint, Drive Safe & Save, and safe vehicle.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may offer discounts for paid in full, anti-theft, anti-lock brakes, group or association, and multiple vehicles.
- GEICO offers discounts for good student, five-year accident-free, defensive driver, anti-lock brakes, military active duty, federal employee, and membership and employees.
- SAFECO discounts include teen safe driver, homeowner, bundle discounts, multi-car, teen safety rewards, anti-theft, and anti-lock brakes.
When getting free Denver car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to every insurance company which discounts they offer. All car insurance discounts may not apply in your area. If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies who offer discounts in Denver, click here to view.
Neighborhood agents and auto insurance
Many people just want to sit down with an agent and doing so can bring peace of mind Professional agents can answer important questions and help file insurance claims. The best thing about getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get cheap auto insurance quotes and still have an agent to talk to. And supporting local agents is definitely important in Denver.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this simple form, the coverage information is instantly submitted to companies in Denver that can give you free Denver car insurance quotes to get your business. There is no reason to visit any agencies because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. If you want to compare prices from a specific auto insurance provider, just search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
When finding a reputable insurance agent or broker, it helps to know the two different types of agents that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents in Denver are either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Both types of agents can provide auto insurance policies, but it is important to understand the subtle differences because it can impact the selection process.
Independent agents are not restricted to one company so they can write business with a variety of different insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If they find a cheaper price, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don’t have to find a new agent.
If you are comparing rate quotes, it’s recommended you check rates from a couple of independent agencies to have the best price comparison.
The following are independent insurance agencies in Denver that can possibly get you price quotes.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they have to upsell other benefits. These agents receive a lot of sales training on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point.
The following are exclusive agencies in Denver that are able to give comparison quotes.
Deciding on an insurance agent requires you to look at more than just a cheap price. Any agent in Denver should be forthright in answering these questions:
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
Shop around and save
Cheaper auto insurance in Denver is attainable from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Denver, so you should be comparing quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. Some auto insurance companies may not provide rate quotes online and most of the time these regional carriers sell through independent agents.
When getting Denver car insurance quotes online, it’s a bad idea to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are many occasions where consumers will sacrifice physical damage coverage and found out when filing a claim that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The proper strategy is to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price, not the least amount of coverage.
Additional learning opportunities
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Teachers in Denver? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Ride Shares in Denver? (FAQ)
- How Much are Denver Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Tacoma? (FAQ)
- Five Mistakes to Avoid (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)