Do you want to learn how to find more affordable insurance rates in Denver, CO? Denver shoppers have lots of choices when shopping for affordable Ford Shelby GT350 insurance. You can either waste hours struggling with agents trying to get quotes or save time using the internet to find the lowest rates. There are more efficient ways to buy insurance and we’ll show you the best way to compare rates for your Ford and locate the cheapest rates from both online companies and Denver agents.
You should make it a habit to compare prices periodically since prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Even if you think you had the best deal on Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Denver a year ago there is a good chance you can find better premium rates now. You can find a lot of information about Shelby GT350 insurance on the web, but in a few minutes you can learn some solid techniques on how to reduce your insurance bill.
How to lower your Ford Shelby GT350 insurance cost in Denver, CO
Getting cheap insurance pricing is surprisingly easy. All you need to do is take the time comparing price quotes to see which company has affordable Denver auto insurance quotes.
The auto insurance companies shown below are ready to provide free quotes in Colorado. If the list has multiple companies, we suggest you get rates from several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Three good reasons to insure your Ford Shelby GT350
Even though it can be expensive, insuring your vehicle is required in Colorado but it also protects you in many ways.
- Almost all states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to carry a minimum amount of liability insurance coverage in order to be legal. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Shelby GT350, most lenders will force you to buy full coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If the policy lapses, the lender may insure your Ford at a much higher rate and force you to pay the higher premium.
- Insurance preserves both your Ford and your personal assets. It also can pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if you cause an accident and are sued. If your Ford gets damaged, your policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of having insurance definitely exceed the price paid, especially for larger claims. On average, a vehicle owner in Denver is overpaying over $810 a year so you should quote rates at every renewal to ensure rates are inline.
Don’t listen to company ads
Colorado drivers constantly see and hear ads that claim the lowest auto insurance rates from the likes of Allstate and Progressive. All the ads make the same claim that people will save just by switching your policy.
How does each company save you money on Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Denver? Just pay attention to how they say it.
Companies have strict underwriting profiles for the type of customer that will generate a profit. A good example of this type of driver might have to be between 25 and 40, owns their home, and drives a safe vehicle. Any new insured that fits those parameters will get low rates and will probably cut their rates substantially.
Insureds who do not match those standards will get a higher rate with the end result being the customer not buying. The ads state “people who switch” not “all people who quote” will save that much if they switch. That’s why insurance companies can confidently lure you into getting a quote. This really emphasizes why you absolutely need to get Denver auto insurance quotes from several different companies. It is impossible to predict which company will fit your personal profile best.
Car insurance discounts help lower rates for Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Denver
Some insurers do not list all discounts very clearly, so we took the time to find a few of the more common and the more hidden car insurance savings.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to take driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Driving Data Discount – Drivers that enable companies to track their driving habits remotely such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate could save a few bucks if they have good driving habits.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you can afford to pay the entire bill as opposed to paying monthly you can actually save on your bill.
- Responsible Driver Discounts – Drivers who don’t get into accidents could pay up to 40% less as compared to drivers with claims.
- Own a Home and Save – Just owning your own home can help you save on car insurance because owning a home means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to use a seat belt can save a little on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Multiple Cars – Purchasing coverage when you have multiple cars or trucks on a single policy can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Accident Waiver – Not necessarily a discount, but certain companies permit an accident without getting socked with a rate hike if your claims history is clear for a certain period of time.
- Save over 55 – Older drivers can possibly qualify for a small decrease in premiums.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most credits do not apply to the entire cost. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like adding up those discounts means a free policy, nobody gets a free ride.
Companies and a selection of discounts can be found below.
- State Farm offers discounts for multiple policy, driver’s education, safe vehicle, passive restraint, and accident-free.
- GEICO offers discounts including anti-lock brakes, military active duty, anti-theft, five-year accident-free, multi-vehicle, air bags, and membership and employees.
- SAFECO offers premium reductions for drive less, multi-car, teen safe driver, homeowner, safe driver, and anti-theft.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include early shopping, electronic funds transfer, alternative fuel, multi-car, mature driver, homeowner, and pay in full.
- AAA may have discounts that include AAA membership discount, multi-car, multi-policy, pay-in-full, education and occupation, and anti-theft.
- USAA has savings for defensive driver, new vehicle, vehicle storage, annual mileage, and safe driver.
When quoting, ask all the companies to give you their best rates. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not apply in Denver.
Are auto insurance agents used anymore?
Some people just want to sit down with an agent and that is a personal choice. Professional agents can help you build your policy and give you someone to call. A nice benefit of comparing insurance prices online is that you can find better rates but still work with a licensed agent.
By using this simple form, the coverage information is sent to companies in Denver that give free quotes to get your business. You never need to visit any agencies since rate quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. If you wish to quote rates from one company in particular, you can always jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Finding a good company should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. You should also get answers to these questions.
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Will the agent or a CSR service your policy?
- Where are claims handled?
If you want a local insurance agency, it’s important to understand the types of insurance agents that you can select. Auto insurance agents can be categorized as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Either type can do a good job, but we need to point out how they are different because it can influence the selection process.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
These type of agents can only quote rates from one company and examples are Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. These agents are not able to place coverage with different providers so it’s a take it or leave it situation. They are well trained on the products they sell and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Some people will only buy insurance from these agents primarily because of loyalty to the company rather than low price.
The following is a list of exclusive agents in Denver that are able to give price quote information.
- Blanca Kerschen – State Farm Insurance Agent
4840 Chambers Rd b – Denver, CO 80239 – (303) 595-9000 – View Map
- Tiffany Meidinger – State Farm Insurance Agent
1100 Acoma St – Denver, CO 80204 – (720) 508-8760 – View Map
- Alan Deines – State Farm Insurance Agent
2120 S Ash St Unit 150 – Denver, CO 80222 – (303) 388-4400 – View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be independent are not restricted to one company so as a result can place your coverage through many different auto insurance companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If your agent finds better pricing, the business is moved internally and that require little work on your part. When comparing auto insurance prices, it’s recommended you get quotes from multiple independent agents in order to have the best price comparison. Most also have access to companies that do not advertise much which could offer lower prices.
Listed below are Denver independent agents that are able to give price quote information.
- FUSA Insurance Agency
7900 E Union Ave #200 – Denver, CO 80237 – (303) 752-5806 – View Map
- Gonzalez Insurance Agency
6450 E Colfax Ave – Denver, CO 80220 – (303) 320-4901 – View Map
- Aspen Insurance Agency
2238 S Broadway – Denver, CO 80210 – (303) 777-2991 – View Map
After you get acceptable answers to all your questions and a good coverage price, most likely you have located a car insurance agent that is a good match to properly insure your vehicles.
Your situation helps dictate your coverage
When choosing insurance from an agent or online, there is no “best” method to buy coverage. Every insured’s situation is different so your insurance should reflect that
For example, these questions might help in determining if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- I don’t drive much so do I pay less?
- What are the best liability limits?
- Is my teenager covered with friends in the car?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It’s fast, free and may give you better protection.
In this article, we presented some good ideas how to shop for Ford Shelby GT350 insurance online. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the better likelihood of getting affordable Ford Shelby GT350 insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest rates come from the least-expected company. Smaller companies often have lower car insurance rates on specific markets than their larger competitors like State Farm or Progressive.
A few companies do not provide price quotes online and these smaller providers provide coverage only through independent insurance agents. Cheap Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Denver can be found from both online companies in addition to many Denver insurance agents, so you should compare both to have the best rate selection.
When shopping online for auto insurance, you should never sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. In many instances, an insured cut physical damage coverage and discovered at claim time that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your aim should be to buy the best coverage you can find at the best possible price, not the least amount of coverage.
- Air Bags: Potential Dangers to Your Children (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for a Nissan Rogue in Denver? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Under 21 in Denver? (FAQ)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Institute)
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)