Trying to find the cheapest insurance for a Volkswagen CC in Colorado can normally be a lot of work, but you can learn these tips to save time. There are both good and bad ways to find car insurance online and you need to know the absolute fastest way to price shop coverage for a Volkswagen and obtain the lowest price either online or from Denver insurance agents.
Locating the most cost-effective car insurance policy in Denver is really quite easy. If you have a policy now or just want cheaper rates, you will benefit by learning to get lower rates while maintaining coverages. Smart shoppers just have to know the least time-consuming way to buy car insurance over the internet.
Best companies for low-cost Volkswagen CC insurance in Colorado
The companies shown below provide free rate quotes in Colorado. If the list has multiple companies, it’s a good idea that you compare several of them to get the most affordable price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|CC Sport 4-Dr Coupe||$264||$528||$368||$22||$110||$1,292||$108|
|CC Luxury 4-Dr Coupe||$294||$662||$396||$24||$118||$1,494||$125|
|CC VR6 Sport 4-Dr Coupe||$364||$836||$456||$28||$136||$1,820||$152|
|CC VR6 Motion 4-Dr Coupe||$238||$516||$396||$24||$118||$1,292||$108|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Rate information does not factor in zip code location which can influence rates substantially.
Analysis of deductible levels
The diagram below demonstrates how choosing different deductibles and can increase or decrease Volkswagen CC insurance premiums for different age groups. The price estimates are based on a married male driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied.
Car insurance discounts are available for cheaper rates
Car insurance is expensive, but you can get discounts to reduce the price significantly. A few discounts will automatically apply when you purchase, but occasionally some discounts must be specifically requested in order for you to get them.
- 55 and Retired – If you’re over the age of 55, you may be able to get better car insurance rates.
- Cautious Drivers – Safe drivers can pay as much as 50% less compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Maintaining low annual mileage can qualify you for better car insurance rates on cars that stay parked.
- No Accidents – Denver drivers who stay claim-free get the best car insurance rates as opposed to drivers with a long claim history.
- Early Switch Discount – A few car insurance companies offer discounts for switching policies early. It could save around 10% when you buy Denver car insurance online.
- Good Student – This discount may save you up to 25%. The discount lasts up until you turn 25.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Drivers who insure multiple cars or trucks with the same car insurance company can get a discount on all vehicles.
We need to note that many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So when it seems like you can get free auto insurance, it just doesn’t work that way. Any qualifying discounts will lower your overall bill.
A list of car insurance companies and their possible discounts are shown below.
- Farm Bureau offers discounts including driver training, renewal discount, good student, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, safe driver, and youthful driver.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts for multi-car, preferred payment discount, teen driver discount, new vehicle discount, newly married, and exclusive group savings.
- State Farm includes discounts for driver’s education, multiple autos, passive restraint, good student, defensive driving training, anti-theft, and good driver.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may offer discounts for anti-lock brakes, safe vehicle, teen driver, group or association, student away at school, and multiple vehicles.
- GEICO has savings for anti-theft, federal employee, emergency military deployment, multi-policy, driver training, and air bags.
- SAFECO discounts include anti-theft, multi-car, accident prevention training, drive less, bundle discounts, teen safety rewards, and anti-lock brakes.
It’s a good idea to ask all the companies to apply every possible discount. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply in your area. To see companies with discount car insurance rates in Denver, click here.
How Insurance Providers Determine Volkswagen CC Insurance Prices
Many different elements are part of the equation when pricing auto insurance. Some are obvious like your driving record, although some other factors are less apparent like where you live or your vehicle rating.
Is insurance cheaper for men or women? – Over time, data shows that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. Now that doesn’t mean women are BETTER drivers than men. Males and females tend to get into auto accidents at about the same rate, but men have accidents that have higher claims. In addition to higher claims, males also receive more costly citations like DUI and reckless driving. Young males are most likely to cause an accident so it costs more to insure them.
Extra policy coverages push up costs – There are quite a few add-on coverages that may not really be needed when buying car insurance. Insurance for rental car coverage, death and dismemberment, and Farm Bureau memberships could be just wasting money. You may think they are a good idea when you first buy your policy, but if you have no use for them consider taking them off your policy.
Get a ticket, pay higher prices – Attentive drivers get better rates than people who have multiple driving citations. Even one moving violation can increase the cost of insurance to the point where it’s not affordable. Drivers who have gotten multiple tickets like DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding may be required to prove financial responsibility with their state’s department of motor vehicles in order to keep their license.
What type of car do you drive? – The type of vehicle you own makes a big difference in your auto insurance rates. Since the Volkswagen CC is a sedan, rates will be about the same compared to average rates in Denver. Lower performance four cylinder passenger models usually have the lowest rates, but the cost you end up paying is determined by many additional factors.
Big city or small town – Being located in a rural area is a good thing when insuring your vehicles. Less people living in that area translates into fewer accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims. Urban drivers regularly have more auto accidents and more time behind the wheel. Higher commute times can result in more accidents.
See if your company offers a multi-policy discount – Many insurers afford a discount to insureds who buy several policies from them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can amount to ten percent or more. If you currently are using one company, consumers should still comparison shop to help ensure you have the lowest rates. Drivers may still find lower rates even if you have your coverage with different companies
Do you save by driving less? – The higher the mileage driven each year the more you will pay for car insurance. The majority of insurers rate vehicles based upon how much you drive. Autos that are left in the garage can be on a lower rate level compared to those used for work or business. It’s a smart idea to ensure your car insurance policy properly reflects annual mileage. Having an incorrect usage rating on your CC may be costing you.
Use but don’t abuse your insurance – If you are a frequent claim filer, you can pretty much guarantee either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Car insurance companies in Colorado provide most affordable rates to insureds who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. Your car insurance is intended to be relied upon for major claims that would cause financial hardship.
Volkswagen CC historical loss data – Insurers analyze claim trends for every vehicle to calculate a price that offsets possible losses. Vehicles that tend to have a higher amount or frequency of claims will cost more to insure. The table below illustrates the historical loss data for Volkswagen CC vehicles.
For each policy coverage type, the statistical loss for all vehicles, regardless of make, model or trim level, is considered to be 100. Values that are under 100 mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while values that are above 100 point to more losses or statistically larger losses.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Volkswagen CC Vehicles
|Specific Volkswagen Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Volkswagen CC 2WD||132||99||119||99||108||103|
|Volkswagen CC 4WD||162||134|
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Do I just need basic coverages?
When quoting and choosing coverage online or from an agent, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so your insurance should reflect that
For instance, these questions might point out if you will benefit from professional help.
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- What is an umbrella policy?
- Do I need higher collision deductibles?
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
- Is my trailer covered?
- Will damage be repaired with OEM parts?
- Is borrowed equipment or tools covered if stolen or damaged?
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It is quick, free and you can get the answers you need.
When to talk to an insurance agent
Many drivers prefer to get advice from a local agent and that is a personal choice. Licensed agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and give you someone to call. The biggest benefit of price shopping on the web is you can get lower rates but also keep your business local.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, your insurance data is sent to companies in Denver who want to provide quotes for your coverage. You don’t have to contact an agency due to the fact that quote results will go to you directly. In the event you want to compare rates from a specific company, you would need to navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
Finding the right insurance company should include more criteria than just the quoted price. These questions are important to ask:
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Denver?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
If you are searching for a reputable insurance agent or broker, it can be helpful to understand the types of agencies that you can select. Car insurance agents may be either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Either one can properly insure your vehicles, but we need to point out the difference in how they write coverage because it can factor into the type of agent you choose.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive insurance agents can only provide pricing for a single company like AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. They are unable to compare other company’s rates so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agents are trained well on the products they sell and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Some insured continue to buy from exclusive agents mostly because of loyalty to the company rather than low rates.
Below are Denver exclusive agencies that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Caramel Russell-Rouse – State Farm Insurance Agent
999 S Monaco Pkwy #200 – Denver, CO 80224 – (303) 424-0420 – View Map
- Hank Dorner – State Farm Insurance Agent
118 W 5th Ave – Denver, CO 80204 – (303) 280-1115 – View Map
- Austin Domsch – State Farm Insurance Agent
400 S Colorado Blvd #890 – Denver, CO 80246 – (303) 321-0895 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies do not have single company limitations and that gives them the ability to insure through many companies and find you the best rates. If premiums increase, they simply switch companies in-house and the insured can keep the same agent.
When comparing car insurance prices, we highly recommend that you include rate quotes from several independent insurance agents to have the best price comparison. Most have the option of insuring with additional companies that you may not be familiar with which can save you money.
Below is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Denver that are able to give price quotes.
- Mile High Insurance Agency
4704 Harlan St #360 – Denver, CO 80212 – (303) 237-5445 – View Map
- Henry Ham Agency, Inc
645 E Evans Ave – Denver, CO 80210 – (303) 744-1341 – View Map
- American Home Insurance Agency
7505 E Harvard Ave – Denver, CO 80231 – (888) 325-8108 – View Map
After talking to the agent and getting positive responses to any questions you have as well as offering an affordable quote, you have narrowed it down to an auto insurance agent that is professional and can adequately provide car insurance. Just remember you can always cancel your coverage whenever you choose to so never feel that you’re stuck with a policy with no way out.
Affordable insurance rates are available
Lower-priced Volkswagen CC insurance in Denver is possible both online and from local insurance agents, so get free Denver car insurance quotes from both of them to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who may not offer price quotes online and these regional insurance providers work with independent agents.
We just showed you a lot of ways to get a better price on Volkswagen CC insurance in Denver. The most important thing to understand is the more you quote Denver car insurance, the higher your chance of finding the cheapest Volkswagen CC rate quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest premium rates are with the smaller companies. They may cover specific market segments cheaper than their larger competitors like Progressive or GEICO.
For more information, link through to the resources below:
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for Good Students in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for High Risk Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- How to Avoid Staged Accidents (State Farm)