Are you searching for more competitive Dodge Stratus insurance in Denver? Comparing and finding cheap rates for Dodge Stratus insurance in Denver might be hard for drivers not familiar with quoting and comparing prices online. With literally dozens of online companies available, it can easily turn into hard work to find the perfect company for you.
Remarkably, a study showed that the vast majority of auto insurance customers renewed their policy with the same company for over three years, and just short of a majority have never compared rates to find lower-cost insurance. Denver drivers could cut their rates by roughly 35% a year just by shopping around, but they just don’t understand the big savings they would realize if they moved their coverage to a different company.
Low-cost companies for Dodge Stratus insurance in Colorado
The following companies offer price quotes in Denver, CO. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get the most competitive price.
Denver insurance discounts
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but you may qualify for discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Some of these discounts will be visible at quote time, but some must be asked for before you will receive the discount.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Being a homeowner may earn you a small savings since owning and maintaining a home is proof of financial responsibility.
- Resident Student – Older children who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Denver and leave their car at home can receive lower rates.
- Paper-free Discount – A few larger online companies provide a small discount for signing up on their website.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems prevent accidents and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- New Car Discount – Putting insurance coverage on a new Stratus can be considerably cheaper since new vehicles are generally safer.
- Senior Citizen Rates – Mature drivers can possibly qualify for a small decrease in premiums.
- Federal Government Employee – Simply working for the federal government can earn a discount up to 10% but check with your company.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not all companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discounted rate on car insurance if you buy life insurance from them.
A little note about advertised discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. So even though you would think you can get free auto insurance, that’s just not realistic.
Popular insurance companies and some of the discounts can be read below.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for student away at school, good student, good driver, driver’s education, multiple policy, accident-free, and passive restraint.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts including alternative fuel, switch companies, bundle discounts, teen driver, and electronic funds transfer.
- Progressive may have discounts that include multi-vehicle, online quote discount, homeowner, continuous coverage, online signing, good student, and multi-policy.
- GEICO includes discounts for seat belt use, membership and employees, defensive driver, military active duty, driver training, and five-year accident-free.
- Auto-Owners Insurance has discounts for multiple vehicles, multi-policy, safe vehicle, student away at school, teen driver, and anti-theft.
- The Hartford may include discounts for good student, bundle, driver training, defensive driver, and air bag.
- Farm Bureau discounts include multi-policy, good student, safe driver, renewal discount, and 55 and retired.
- USAA offers discounts for military installation, vehicle storage, good student, family discount, safe driver, and annual mileage.
When getting free Denver auto insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to each company to give you their best rates. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not be available in Denver. If you would like to choose from a list of insurers that have a full spectrum of discounts in Denver, click this link.
Your situation helps dictate your coverage
When it comes to choosing the right insurance coverage for your vehicles, there is no “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are unique to you so this has to be addressed. These are some specific questions can aid in determining whether or not you may require specific advice.
- How high should deductibles be on a Dodge Stratus?
- Are there companies who specialize in insuring high-risk drivers?
- Who does medical payments coverage extend to?
- What are the best liability limits?
- Am I covered if hit by an uninsured driver?
- Should I buy only the required Colorado minimum liability coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Are insurance agencies of importance?
Certain consumers just want to get professional advice from a licensed agent and doing that can be a smart decision One of the benefits of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that you can find cheap insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to. Buying from and supporting local insurance agencies is still important in Denver.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, your coverage information is sent to local insurance agents that provide free Denver auto insurance quotes for your business. You don’t have to do any legwork due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you have a need to get a comparison quote from a particular provider, you would need to find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Picking the best insurer should include more criteria than just a cheap quote. Any agent in Denver should be forthright in answering these questions:
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Denver?
- What discounts might you be missing?
- Is coverage determined by price?
- How long has their agency been open in Denver?
Compare. Compare. Compare.
In this article, we presented a lot of tips how to compare Dodge Stratus insurance premium rates in Denver. The key concept to understand is the more you quote Denver auto insurance, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the lowest priced auto insurance comes from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. These smaller insurers may often insure only within specific states and give better rates as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm or Progressive.
Affordable Dodge Stratus insurance in Denver is available online and also from your neighborhood Denver agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. A few companies may not have rate quotes online and these small, regional companies work with independent insurance agents.
- Insurance Losses by Make and Model (iihs.org)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for a Kia Optima in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Handicapped Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)