Do you want to stop overpaying and find cheaper Lexus IS 200t insurance in Denver? Trying to come up with a payment for expensive insurance can bleed your checking account and put a big crunch on your finances. Doing a rate comparison is a smart way to slash your bill and have more diposable income.
A study showed that a large majority of insurance policyholders renewed their policy with the same company for at least four years, and almost half have never compared rates with other companies. Many consumers in Denver could save roughly $605 each year, but they don’t know the big savings they would realize if they replace their high priced policy.
There is such a variety of auto insurance companies to choose from, and although it’s nice to have multiple companies, so many choices can make it hard to get the best deal for Lexus IS 200t insurance in Denver.
Low-cost companies for Lexus IS 200t insurance
The providers in the list below are ready to provide price comparisons in Colorado. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you compare several of them to find the most competitive car insurance rates.
Get cheaper rates on Lexus IS 200t insurance in Denver with these auto insurance discounts
Some providers don’t always publicize the entire discount list very well, so the next list breaks down a few of the more common as well as some of the hidden ways to save on auto insurance.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts may qualify for discounts of up to 25% or more.
- No Claim Discounts – Drivers who don’t have accidents can earn big discounts when compared with accident-prone drivers.
- Online Discount – Some of the larger companies provide a small discount for signing up online.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a family member in the military could be rewarded with lower prices.
- Membership in Organizations – Having an affiliation with a qualifying organization is a simple method to lower premiums when getting a Denver auto insurance quote.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Just being a homeowner can save a few bucks because of the fact that having a home is proof of financial responsibility.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts can save 10% or more off the medical payments premium.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-lock braking systems can avoid accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Telematics Devices – Drivers that enable driving data collection to study their driving habits by installing a telematics device like Allstate’s Drivewise may see discounts if they have good driving habits.
A little note about advertised discounts, most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. Even though it may seem like you can get free auto insurance, that’s just not realistic. But all discounts will positively reduce your policy premium.
For a list of providers that offer multiple discounts in Colorado, click this link.
Buying from auto insurance agents
Certain consumers still like to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is OK! An additional benefit of comparing rates online is that drivers can save money and get cheap auto insurance quotes and still have a local agent. Supporting local agencies is still important in Denver.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), your coverage information gets sent to local insurance agents in Denver who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to search for any insurance agencies since price quotes are sent immediately to your email address. It’s the lowest rates and work with a local agent. If you want to get a comparison quote for a specific company, you just need to navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
If you want to use an insurance agent, it’s helpful to know the types of agencies that you can choose from. Auto insurance agents can be described as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Agents that elect to be independent can sell policies from many different companies and that is an advantage because they can write policies with a variety of different insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. If you want to switch companies, the business is moved internally which requires no work on your part. When shopping rates, you need to include several independent agencies so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
Below are Denver independent agencies that may be able to provide competitive price quotes.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents of this type generally can only insure with one company and examples are American Family, State Farm, and AAA. They usually cannot shop your coverage around so keep that in mind. They receive a lot of sales training on their company’s products and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
Shown below are Denver exclusive insurance agencies that are able to give rate quotes.
Tammy Hill – State Farm Insurance Agent
4650 Tower Rd Unit 101 – Denver, CO 80249 – (303) 373-9500 – View Map
Picking the best car insurance agent requires more thought than just the price. Any good agent in Denver should know the answers to these questions.
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage in Denver?
- What discounts might you be missing?
- How many years have they been established?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Do they get extra compensation for selling add-on coverages?
Drivers who switch save $424 a year? Really?
Popular auto insurance providers such as State Farm and Allstate constantly bombard you with ads in print and on television. They all seem to state the claim of big savings if you get a free Denver auto insurance quote and switch your policy. How can each company save you money on Lexus IS 200t insurance in Denver? It’s all in the wording.
Many companies quote their best rates for the type of driver that will not have excessive claims. A good example of this type of driver may need to be over the age of 40, owns their home, and the vehicle is rated for pleasure use. A customer getting a price quote that matches those criteria receives the best car insurance rates in Denver as well as save some money.
Potential customers who don’t qualify for this ideal profile will be quoted higher premium rates and ends up with the customer not purchasing. If you listen to the ad wording, they say “drivers who switch” but not “all drivers who get quotes” save the amount stated. This is how companies can truthfully make those claims.
Each company has different criteria, so you absolutely need to get Denver auto insurance quotes as often as possible. It’s just not possible to know the company that will have the lowest Lexus IS 200t insurance in Denver.
You can lower your car insurance rates
Throughout this article, we presented some good ideas how you can reduce Lexus IS 200t insurance prices online in Denver. The key thing to remember is the more companies you get rates for, the better likelihood of getting cheaper Denver auto insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the biggest savings come from the smaller companies. Smaller companies may only write in your state and offer lower rates than the large multi-state companies such as State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
Some insurance companies may not offer rates over the internet and most of the time these regional insurance providers only sell through local independent agencies. Cheap Lexus IS 200t insurance in Denver can be purchased both online and from local insurance agents, so you need to compare both in order to have the best chance of saving money.
Much more information about car insurance in Colorado is available below:
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for Inexperienced Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Denver Car Insurance Quotes for Used Cars? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Seniors in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Denver Auto Insurance Quotes for Drivers Under 25? (FAQ)
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)