Being forced to pay for pricey insurance premiums can deplete your monthly budget and force you to make tough financial choices. Doing a rate comparison is a great way to cut your insurance bill.
Shockingly, about 70% of customers have stayed with the same insurance company for at least the last four years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never quoted insurance rates at all. With the average premium in America being $1,847, drivers could save themselves nearly $859 a year by just comparing rate quotes, but most tend to underestimate how much savings they would realize if they switched. Due to the large number of choices of insurance companies that have cheap insurance for a Mercedes-Benz C350 in Denver, it can be impossible to locate the right company.
Consumers should take time to compare rates once or twice a year since insurance prices are constantly changing. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest rate on Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance in Denver two years ago there may be better deals available now. You’ll find quite a bit of inaccurate information about C350 insurance out there, but in just a couple of minutes you can learn some proven techniques to find cheap insurance in Denver.
Finding the cheapest coverage in Denver is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. If you’re already insured, you will most likely be able to get lower rates using the techniques presented in this article. Shoppers just need to know the best way to shop for insurance online from multiple companies.
Companies offering Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance in Denver
The auto insurance companies shown below can provide free quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple companies are shown, it’s highly recommended you click on several of them to get the lowest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|C350 W 4-Dr Sedan||$378||$764||$474||$28||$142||$1,786||$149|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Rate quotes do not factor in specific garaging location which can increase or decrease insurance rates substantially.
The example below highlights how deductible choice and can influence Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance rates for different categories of driver ages. The costs are based on a single male driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Discount Denver insurance quotes
Companies offering auto insurance don’t always advertise the entire discount list in an easy-to-find place, so the list below contains some of the best known and the harder-to-find discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Denver auto insurance online.
- Online Discount – Some larger companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application on your computer.
- Good Student – This discount could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. The discount lasts well after school through age 25.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Taking part in a course teaching safe driver skills may get you a small discount and make you a better driver.
- Switch and Save Discount – A few companies allow discounts for switching to them before your current coverage expires. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Military Rewards – Having an actively deployed family member may lower your rates slightly.
- Save over 55 – Older drivers are able to get better insurance rates.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Driving fewer miles can earn slightly better premium rates than normal.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you can combine your home and auto policy with one company you may save nearly 15% which can help you find low cost Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance.
One last thing about discounts, some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Despite the fact that it seems like you could get a free insurance policy, it doesn’t quite work that way.
A list of insurance companies and some of the discounts include:
- GEICO discounts include anti-lock brakes, daytime running lights, seat belt use, defensive driver, driver training, and multi-vehicle.
- Mercury Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including low natural disaster claims, ease of repair, multi-car, type of vehicle, and accident-free.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts including early shopping, multi-car, youthful driver, electronic funds transfer, and distant student.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may offer discounts for paid in full, safe driver, group or association, mature driver, anti-lock brakes, and company car.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts for safety features, hybrid vehicle, multi-car, new graduate, preferred payment discount, teen driver discount, and newly married.
- SAFECO may include discounts for homeowner, anti-theft, drive less, anti-lock brakes, teen safety rewards, and accident prevention training.
- Progressive has discounts for good student, online signing, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, and homeowner.
- USAA offers premium reductions for multi-policy, family discount, annual mileage, military installation, and defensive driver.
Before buying, ask every prospective company to apply every possible discount. A few discounts may not apply to policyholders in your state. To see companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in Denver, click here to view.
Decisions You Make Can Impact Your Insurance Costs
An important part of buying insurance is that you know a few of the rating criteria that aid in calculating insurance rates. When consumers understand what determines premiums, this allows you to make educated decisions that may result in lower rates. Multiple criteria are part of the calculation when premium rates are determined. Some factors are common sense such as traffic violations, but other factors are not as apparent such as your credit history or your vehicle rating.
- Do you need those extra coverages? – Insurance policies have a lot of add-on coverages you can purchase if you aren’t diligent. Add-on coverages like coverage for rental cars, accident forgiveness, and extra equipment coverage are some examples. They may seem good when talking to your agent, but if you have no use for them get rid of them and save.
- Is car insurance cheaper for males or females? – Over the last 30 years, statistics show that females take fewer risks when driving. That doesn’t necessarily mean that men are worse drivers. Both genders have at-fault accidents in similar percentages, but men cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. Men also get cited for more serious violations like driving under the influence (DUI). Youthful male drivers are several times more likely to be in an accident and therefore are the most expensive to insure.
- Reserve insurance claims for larger damages – If you file claims often, you shouldn’t be surprised to get increased rates or even have your policy non-renewed. Insurance companies in Colorado give the best rates to policyholders who are claim-free. Auto insurance is designed for the large, substantial claims.
- Deter theft and pay less – Owning a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can help lower your premiums. Theft deterrent systems like vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems all help stop your car from being stolen.
- Premiums can be impacted by your vocation – Occupations such as real estate brokers, architects and financial analysts generally have higher average rates due to intense work requirements and long work hours. On the other hand, careers like actors, students and homemakers pay lower than average rates.
Which is the best auto insurance?
Always keep in mind that when comparing your policy for your vehicles, there is no one-size-fits-all type of policy. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For example, these questions might help in determining whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- How much cheaper are high deductibles?
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- Is other people’s property covered if stolen from my vehicle?
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- How high should my uninsured/underinsured coverage be in Colorado?
- Are rock-chip repairs free?
- Do I need to file an SR-22 for a DUI in Colorado?
- Which companies will insure high-risk drivers?
If you can’t answer these questions then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form. It only takes a few minutes and can help protect your family.
Insurance agencies are professional risk managers
Some consumers still prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases Agents can help you choose the best coverages and help submit paperwork. The best thing about price shopping on the web is that you can obtain the best rates and still have a local agent.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is sent to local insurance agents that can provide free Denver auto insurance quotes for your coverage. You never need to leave your computer since rate quotes are delivered to your email. If for some reason you want to quote rates from a specific company, feel free to search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right insurance company should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. Here are some questions you should ask.
- How many years have they been established?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
The following are agents in Denver that may be able to provide rate quotes for Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance in Denver.
Once you have satisfactory answers to all your questions as well as a price you’re happy with, it’s possible that you found an provider that is a good match to insure your vehicles.
More effort can pay off
Some insurance companies do not offer rate quotes online and many times these small, regional companies provide coverage only through independent agents. Cheaper Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance in Denver can be bought both online and with local Denver insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture.
Consumers switch companies for a number of reasons such as being labeled a high risk driver, policy non-renewal, questionable increases in premium or denial of a claim. No matter why you want to switch, switching insurance companies can be less work than you think.
We covered many tips how you can save on Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance in Denver. The key thing to remember is the more companies you get rates for, the better your comparison will be. Consumers could even find that the most savings is with a small mutual company.
Much more information about insurance in Colorado can be read on the following sites:
- Vehicle Insurance (Wikipedia)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Unemployed Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Collision Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)
- Warning systems don’t curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)