When searching for more affordable insurance, do you get frustrated by the dozens of insurance choices in your area? Drivers have such a large number of options that it can turn into a chore to find the lowest price for Nissan Titan insurance in Denver. Denver is a good city to live in, but inflated insurance rates makes it impossible to buy full coverage.
It’s hard to believe, but nearly 70% of customers have bought insurance from the same company for a minimum of four years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never compared rates from other carriers. U.S. insurance shoppers could pocket almost $850 a year just by shopping around, but they just don’t understand how much savings they would realize if they moved their coverage to a different company.
Our goal is to tell you how to effectively get price quotes and how you can save the most money. If you already have coverage, you will surely be able to shop for the lowest rates using the techniques presented in this article. Although Colorado drivers do need to learn how companies price insurance differently because it can help you find the best coverage.
Keep in mind that comparing all the rates in your area helps increase your odds of locating better pricing. Some smaller insurers do not give Denver Titan insurance quotes over the internet, so you need to compare quotes from the smaller companies as well.
The companies shown below offer price comparisons in Denver, CO. If multiple providers are shown, it’s a good idea that you click on several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Titan XE King Cab 4WD||$144||$282||$396||$24||$118||$964||$80|
|Titan XE King Cab 2WD||$242||$362||$448||$26||$134||$1,212||$101|
|Titan XE Crew Cab 4WD||$186||$330||$426||$26||$128||$1,096||$91|
|Titan SE King Cab 4WD||$146||$238||$330||$20||$98||$832||$69|
|Titan XE Crew Cab 2WD||$340||$562||$592||$36||$178||$1,708||$142|
|Titan SE King Cab 2WD||$262||$454||$412||$24||$124||$1,276||$106|
|Titan SE Crew Cab 4WD||$294||$608||$456||$28||$136||$1,522||$127|
|Titan Pro-4X King Cab 4WD||$350||$538||$460||$28||$138||$1,514||$126|
|Titan SE Crew Cab 2WD||$328||$726||$570||$34||$170||$1,828||$152|
|Titan Pro-4X Crew Cab 4WD||$350||$538||$460||$28||$138||$1,514||$126|
|Titan LE Crew Cab 4WD||$330||$630||$358||$22||$108||$1,448||$121|
|Titan LE Crew Cab 2WD||$364||$726||$570||$34||$170||$1,864||$155|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Price estimates do not factor in specific location information which can revise auto insurance rates greatly.
Cautious drivers save money
The information below demonstrates how citations and at-fault fender-benders can affect Nissan Titan car insurance costs for different age groups. The rate quotes are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
These discounts can slash Nissan Titan insurance rates
Car insurance companies do not advertise all discounts very clearly, so the following is a list of a few of the more common and the more hidden credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Payment Discounts – If you can afford to pay the entire bill rather than paying monthly you can actually save on your bill.
- 55 and Retired – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens can possibly qualify for a small discount on rates.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles equipped with air bags may earn rate discounts up to 30%.
- Federal Employees – Active or former government employment could provide a small rate reduction with select insurance companies.
- Paperwork-free – A few larger online companies give back up to $50 shop Denver auto insurance on your computer.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Policyholders that allow driving data submission to look at driving manner by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as Progressive’s Snapshot may see discounts as long as the data is positive.
- Active Service Discounts – Being on active deployment in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Auto/Life Discount – Not all companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a break if you buy some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Memberships – Being in specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations is a simple method to lower premiums when shopping for insurance.
We need to note that some credits don’t apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like you can get free auto insurance, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business. But all discounts should definitely cut the cost of your policy.
Large insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are shown below.
- Farm Bureau offers discounts for good student, 55 and retired, safe driver, driver training, youthful driver, renewal discount, and multi-policy.
- Liberty Mutual has discounts for new graduate, multi-policy, new vehicle discount, newly married, new move discount, teen driver discount, and exclusive group savings.
- State Farm has savings for multiple policy, defensive driving training, student away at school, safe vehicle, and Drive Safe & Save.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may offer discounts for group or association, paid in full, safe driver, anti-lock brakes, safe vehicle, and multiple vehicles.
- GEICO offers discounts including air bags, federal employee, emergency military deployment, military active duty, anti-lock brakes, daytime running lights, and driver training.
- SAFECO discounts include multi-car, anti-lock brakes, teen safe driver, anti-theft, teen safety rewards, homeowner, and drive less.
If you need lower rates, check with every insurance company to give you their best rates. Depending on the company, some discounts might not be offered in Denver. To see insurance companies with discount rates in Colorado, click here.
Learn How to Lower Your Insurance Costs
Multiple criteria are part of the equation when premium rates are determined. Most are fairly basic such as traffic violations, although others are not quite as obvious such as your credit history or your financial responsibility.
- Your liability insurance limits – Liability insurance provides coverage if a court rules you are at fault for an accident. It provides legal defense coverage which can cost a lot. It is affordable coverage compared to comp and collision, so do not cut corners here.
- Save by driving less – Driving a lot of miles annually the more you’ll pay to insure it. A lot of companies calculate rates based on how the vehicle is used. Cars and trucks not used for work or commuting receive lower rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Having an incorrect usage rating on your Titan may be costing you. It’s always a good idea to double check that your vehicle rating reflects the correct usage for each vehicle, because it can save money.
- Cautious drivers pay less – Having just one ticket can boost insurance rates to the point where it’s not affordable. Good drivers get better prices as compared to those with violations. Drivers unfortunate enough to have serious violations like reckless driving or DUI might be required by their state to file a proof of financial responsibility form (SR-22) with their state’s licensing department in order to continue driving.
- Cheaper to insure gals? – Over the last 30 years, statistics show that females take fewer risks when driving. It does not mean men are WORSE drivers than women. Men and women cause at-fault accidents in similar numbers, but the male of the species tend to have more serious accidents. Men also tend to receive more major tickets like DUI and reckless driving. Young men ages 16 to 20 generally have the highest accident percentage and thus pay the highest rates.
- Do you know your deductibles? – Physical damage coverage, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, protects your Nissan from damage. Some examples of covered claims would be running into the backend of another car, damage from fire, and having your car stolen. The deductibles are how much you are willing to pay out-of-pocket before a claim is paid by your company. The more money you choose to pay out-of-pocket, the lower your rates will be.
- Your address can impact prices – Residing in a small town can be a good thing when buying auto insurance. Drivers in populated areas have traffic congestion and higher rates of accident claims. Fewer drivers means fewer accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims.
- Expect high rates for teens – Young drivers in Colorado have a tendency to be careless and easily distracted behind the wheel therefore auto insurance rates are much higher. If you’ve ever had to add a teenage driver onto your auto insurance will cause a huge premium hike. Older people are more cautious drivers, tend to file fewer claims, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.
- Claims statistics for a Nissan Titan – Insurers take into consideration insurance loss statistics for every vehicle in order to profitably underwrite each model. Models that tend to have a trend towards higher claim severity or frequency will have a higher cost to insure.
The table below outlines the loss history for Nissan Titan vehicles. For each policy coverage type, the statistical loss for all vehicles averaged together is equal to 100. Numbers below 100 mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while numbers that are greater than 100 indicate a higher chance of having a claim or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Nissan Titan Insurance Loss Statistics
Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Nissan Titan Crew Cab 2WD 95 127 120 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4WD 95 137 109 77 99 108 Nissan Titan Ext Cab 2WD 117 111 Nissan Titan Ext Cab 4WD 106 107
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Buying insurance from Denver car insurance agents
Some people would rather get advice from a local agent and that is OK! The best thing about comparing insurance online is you may find cheaper car insurance rates and still buy from a local agent. And providing support for local insurance agencies is important particularly in Denver.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, the coverage information is emailed to companies in Denver who will return price quotes to get your business. You never need to leave your house because prices are sent instantly to you. You can find better rates AND a local agent. If for some reason you want to get a price quote from a particular provider, you would need to jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Listed below are agents in Denver willing to provide comparison quotes for Nissan Titan insurance in Denver.
- Todd Savage – State Farm Insurance Agent
2401 E 6th Ave – Denver, CO 80206 – (303) 722-1139 – View Map
- Blanca Kerschen – State Farm Insurance Agent
4840 Chambers Rd b – Denver, CO 80239 – (303) 595-9000 – View Map
- Alan Deines – State Farm Insurance Agent
2120 S Ash St Unit 150 – Denver, CO 80222 – (303) 388-4400 – View Map
- Kelly Wells – State Farm Insurance Agent
1855 S Pearl St Ste 100 – Denver, CO 80210 – (303) 862-4579 – View Map
Finding the right insurer should include more criteria than just a cheap price quote. Any good agent in Denver should know the answers to these questions.
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Denver?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Denver?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- How often do they review coverages?
Beware of misleading auto insurance ads
Well-known auto insurance companies like Progressive, Allstate and GEICO continually stream television, radio, and online ads. All the companies make an identical promise that drivers can save some big amount just by switching your auto insurance policy to them. Is it even possible that every company can offer you a better deal on Nissan Titan insurance in Denver? This is how they do it.
Many companies have strict underwriting profiles for the type of customer that will generate a profit. For example, this type of insured may need to be a mature driver, has a clean driving record, and has great credit. A driver who fits that profile is entitled to the best price and will pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Consumers who are not a match for these criteria will see higher premium rates and ends up with business not being written. If you listen closely, the ads state “people who switch” not “everyone that quotes” save money. That is how companies can truthfully lure you into getting a quote.
Because each company has a different risk profile, drivers must get as many free Denver auto insurance quotes as possible. It is impossible to guess which auto insurance company will be your best fit.
Get the best coverage at the best price
When shopping online for auto insurance, it’s a bad idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many situations where someone dropped physical damage coverage only to find out that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your strategy should be to buy enough coverage at the best possible price, not the least amount of coverage.
In this article, we presented a lot of information how to compare Nissan Titan insurance rates in Denver. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even discover the most savings is with some of the lesser-known companies.
Lower-priced auto insurance in Denver can be found from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Denver, so you need to quote Denver auto insurance with both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies may not offer the ability to get quotes online and many times these regional carriers provide coverage only through independent insurance agents.
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for High Risk Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Teenage Females in Denver? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Altima in Denver? (FAQ)
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)