Are you tired of trying to find the cheapest Audi A7 insurance in Denver? I can’t think of anyone who looks forward to paying for car insurance, in particular when they could find better rates elsewhere.
Shockingly, nearly 70% of consumers kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for four years or more, and approximately 38% of consumers have never compared rates from other carriers. Denver consumers could save almost $605 each year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just don’t understand how much they could save if they switched to a more affordable policy. There are many insurance companies to purchase coverage from, and though it is a good thing to have a choice, too many choices makes it more difficult to compare rates and cut insurance costs.
Consumers need to price shop coverage at least once a year because car insurance rates trend upward over time. Just because you found the lowest premium rates on Audi A7 insurance in Denver a couple years back there is a good chance you can find better prices now. There is a lot of bad information regarding A7 insurance online, but by reading this article, you’re going to learn a bunch of ideas how to slash your car insurance rates in Denver.
Locating the best insurance company for you in Denver can really be easy if you know what you’re doing. If you’re already insured, you will surely be able to buy cheaper insurance using the techniques presented in this article. Comparison shoppers just have to learn the fastest way to compare price quotes from many different companies online.
The easiest way to compare car insurance rates for Audi A7 insurance in Denver is to understand car insurance companies actually pay money for the chance to provide you with free rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is give them some information such as driver ages, whether or not you need a SR-22, coverage limits, and how you use your vehicles. That information gets sent immediately to insurance carriers in your area and you will get price comparisons quickly.
To find lower cheap Audi A7 insurance rates now, click here and complete the quick form.
The providers in the list below are ready to provide price quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you compare several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Save money with these money saving discounts
Insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but there could be significant discounts that may help make it more affordable. Some of these discounts will be visible at the time of quoting, but less common discounts must be asked about prior to receiving the credit.
- Multi-line Discount – Some companies give lower insurance rates if you buy life insurance from them.
- Home Ownership Discount – Being a homeowner can save a few bucks because owning a home is proof of financial responsibility.
- Safe Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Passive Restraints – Vehicles with factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can receive discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Insuring a new A7 can save you some money since newer models are generally safer.
- College Student – Kids who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Denver and do not have a car may qualify for this discount.
- Senior Citizen Discount – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may receive a slight reduction on a Denver car insurance quote.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Teen drivers should complete a driver education course in high school.
You can save money using discounts, but some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, it’s just not the way it works.
Car insurance companies that possibly offer some of the discounts shown above include:
When quoting, ask each company or agent which discounts you qualify for. All car insurance discounts might not be offered on policies everywhere.
When to contact an insurance agency
Many drivers prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is a personal choice. Licensed agents can point out coverage gaps and help submit paperwork. The best thing about price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get cheaper rates but still work with a licensed agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents who will give you quotes to get your business. You won’t even need to find an agent because prices are sent to your email. If you have a need to compare prices from a particular provider, you would need to navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Deciding on an provider should depend on more than just a cheap price. Any agent in Denver should be willing to answer these questions.
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
- Is vehicle mileage a factor when determining depreciation for repairs?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Will the agent or a CSR service your policy?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Denver?
Below are Denver insurance companies that may be willing to give comparison quotes for Audi A7 insurance in Denver.
Bao Ngoc Nguyen – State Farm Insurance Agent
1699 S Federal Blvd b – Denver, CO 80219 – (303) 975-1100 – View Map
How to Lower Your Insurance Costs
Many things are part of the calculation when pricing auto insurance. A few of the factors are predictable like your driving record, but some are more transparent such as whether you are married or your commute time.
- High physical damage deductibles cost less – The deductibles represent how much money the insured will be required to pay before your car insurance pays a claim. Protection for physical damage, also known as collision and other-than-collision, protects your car from damage. Examples of some claims that would be covered are collision with another vehicle, damage from fire, and damage caused by road hazards. The higher the amount you’re willing to pay, the better rate you will receive.
- Mature drivers are lower risk – Inexperience drivers have been known to be easily distracted when at the wheel of a vehicle therefore car insurance rates are much higher. Older drivers have been proven to be more responsible, cost insurance companies less in claims, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.
- Liability risk factors in – Liability insurance is the protection in the event that you are ruled to be at fault for an accident. Liability insurance provides you with a defense in court which can cost a lot. This coverage is relatively inexpensive when compared to the cost of physical damage coverage, so do not skimp.
- Accidents are costly – Even one driving citation can increase the cost of insurance by as much as thirty percent. Drivers with clean records receive lower rates as compared to those with violations. Drivers who have flagrant citations such as hit and run, DWI or reckless driving convictions may find they need to complete a SR-22 with their state motor vehicle department in order to legally drive a vehicle.
- Lower mileage equals lower premium – The more you drive in a year the higher your rate. Almost all companies rate vehicles determined by how the vehicle is used. Cars and trucks used primarily for pleasure use receive lower rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Ask your agent if your car insurance declarations sheet states the correct driver usage, because improper ratings can cost you money. An improperly rated A7 can cost quite a bit.
- Credit history impacts premiums – An insured’s credit score is likely to be a major factor in determining premium rates. Consumers who have very high credit ratings tend to be more responsible and file fewer claims than drivers who have poor credit. So if your credit score is not that good, you may save money insuring your Audi A7 by taking the time to improve your credit score.
- Urban areas may pay more – Living in smaller towns and rural areas of the country is a good thing when insuring your vehicles. People who live in big cities regularly have more traffic problems and more time behind the wheel. Lower population corresponds to lower accident rates in addition to fewer liability claims.
- Lower rates for vehicles with better crash test results – Safe vehicles cost less to insure. These vehicles protect occupants better and lower rates of occupant injuries means less money paid by your insurance company and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Audi A7 is rated at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org you may qualify for a discount.
- Claims statistics for an Audi A7 – Insurers use statistical claims data to determine a price that will be profitable for them. Models that have high amounts or severity of claims will cost more to insure.
The table below shows the insurance loss data for Audi A7 vehicles. For each coverage category, the loss probability for all vehicles compiled together is a value of 100. Values that are 100 or less mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while percentages above 100 point to more frequent losses or tendency to have larger claims.
Auto Insurance Loss Data for Audi A7 Models
Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Audi A7 4dr 4WD 207 76 208 50 49 76
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Auto insurance does more than just protect your car
Even though Denver A7 insurance rates can get expensive, auto insurance is required for several reasons.
- The majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a specific minimum amount of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your vehicle with a loan, almost every bank will make it mandatory that you buy insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If you let the policy lapse, the lender will be forced to insure your Audi for a lot more money and require you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance protects not only your vehicle but also your assets. It will also pay for medical expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of having insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, especially with large liability claims. According to a recent study, the average American driver is currently overpaying as much as $820 a year so compare rate quotes at every policy renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Compare but don’t skimp
As you restructure your insurance plan, it’s not a good idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. In too many instances, someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage only to discover later that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your aim should be to buy enough coverage at the best cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of tips how to shop for Audi A7 insurance online. The key concept to understand is the more quotes you get, the higher your chance of finding cheaper Denver car insurance quotes. You may even discover the best price on insurance is with a smaller regional carrier. Some small companies can often provide lower rates in certain areas than their larger competitors like Allstate or State Farm.
To read more, feel free to visit the articles below:
- Parking Tips to Reduce Door Dings (State Farm)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for 4×4 Vehicles in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Denver Auto Insurance for Drivers Over Age 70? (FAQ)
- How Much is Denver Auto Insurance for Government Employees? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Denver Auto Insurance Rates for High School Students? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for a Hyundai Santa Fe in Denver? (FAQ)
- Avoiding Deer Collisions (Insurance Information Institute)
- Determing Auto Insurance Rates (GEICO)