No sane person looks forward to paying premiums for insurance, particularly when they could find lower prices if they just compared rates.
Unthinkable but true, over 70% of drivers have bought insurance from the same company for at least the last four years, and 38% of customers have never quoted insurance rates at all. Denver consumers could save themselves nearly 35% a year by just shopping around, but they just assume it’s a time-consuming process to find affordable insurance by shopping around. Insurance companies such as State Farm and GEICO all claim big savings, bombarding you with catchy ads and consumers find it hard to ignore the promise of big savings and find the best price available.
It’s a great practice to compare premium rates once or twice a year because insurance rates change quite often. Just because you had the lowest rate on Cadillac Escalade insurance in Denver last year other companies may now be cheaper. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the quickest way to properly buy coverages while reducing your premium.
Companies offering Cadillac Escalade insurance in Denver
The car insurance companies shown below are ready to provide price comparisons in Denver, CO. If the list has multiple companies, it’s highly recommended you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Escalade Luxury Edition 2WD||$368||$714||$532||$32||$160||$1,806||$151|
|Escalade Premium Edition 4WD||$456||$764||$592||$36||$178||$2,026||$169|
|Escalade Luxury Edition 4WD||$458||$740||$440||$26||$132||$1,796||$150|
|Escalade Premium Edition 2WD||$288||$516||$496||$30||$148||$1,478||$123|
|Escalade Hybrid 2WD||$320||$714||$516||$30||$154||$1,734||$145|
|Escalade Hybrid 4WD||$324||$620||$404||$24||$122||$1,494||$125|
|Escalade Platinum Edition 2WD||$398||$688||$448||$26||$134||$1,694||$141|
|Escalade Platinum Edition 4WD||$320||$640||$570||$34||$170||$1,734||$145|
|Escalade Hybrid Platinum 2WD||$238||$534||$416||$24||$124||$1,336||$111|
|Escalade Hybrid Platinum 4WD||$428||$1064||$448||$26||$134||$2,100||$175|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Premium costs do not factor in your specific Denver location which can revise premium rates noticeably.
Insurance rate increases from tickets or accidents
The illustration below shows how violations and at-fault claims can increase Cadillac Escalade insurance rates for different age groups of insureds. The prices are based on a married male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Affordable rates by receiving discounts
Some providers don’t list all possible discounts very clearly, so the list below contains a few of the more common as well as the least known savings tricks you should be using when you buy Denver auto insurance online.
- Defensive Driver – Taking part in a safe driver class could earn you a small percentage discount and easily pay for the cost of the class.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Buying a policy with primary and secondary vehicles with the same company can get a discount for every vehicle.
- No Accidents – Insureds with no claims or accidents get the best car insurance rates in comparison with accident-prone drivers.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Simply owning a home can help you save on car insurance since home ownership demonstrates responsibility.
- Drivers Education – Cut your cost by having your teen driver successfully take a driver’s education course as it can save substantially.
- Discount for Passive Restraints – Factory air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts of more than 20%.
As is typical with insurance, most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. Even though it may seem like all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies don’t profit that way.
A few popular companies and their possible discounts are included below.
- State Farm offers discounts including driver’s education, passive restraint, good driver, good student, and anti-theft.
- GEICO includes discounts for daytime running lights, anti-theft, air bags, driver training, defensive driver, and anti-lock brakes.
- Allstate offers premium reductions for farm vehicle, anti-lock brakes, auto/life discount, teenSMART discount, EZ pay plan discount, and anti-theft.
- SAFECO has savings for multi-car, drive less, anti-theft, teen safe driver, bundle discounts, and anti-lock brakes.
- Farm Bureau discounts include driver training, 55 and retired, youthful driver, renewal discount, and multi-policy.
- Progressive may have discounts that include good student, online quote discount, multi-policy, continuous coverage, homeowner, and online signing.
- AAA offers discounts for anti-theft, education and occupation, AAA membership discount, pay-in-full, and multi-car.
If you are trying to find low cost Denver auto insurance quotes, ask all companies you are considering to give you their best rates. Some credits may not apply to policyholders in Denver. To find insurance companies with significant discounts in Denver, click here to view.
Your insurance coverage should be tailored to you
When choosing a policy, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Each situation is unique and your insurance should be unique as well. These are some specific questions could help you determine if your insurance needs might need an agent’s assistance.
- Am I covered if I back into my garage door?
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
- How long can I keep a teen driver on my policy?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Which companies are cheaper for teen drivers?
- What is no-fault insurance?
- Does my liability insurance cover pulling a trailer or camper?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- How much liability do I need to cover my assets?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It is quick, free and can help protect your family.
Buying from auto insurance agents
A lot of people still like to visit with an insurance agent and doing that can be a smart decision Agents are trained risk managers and help you file claims. A good thing about comparing insurance online is the fact that you can find lower premium rates but still work with a licensed agent.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), your insurance data is emailed to participating agents in Denver who will give you quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. If you need to get a comparison quote from a particular provider, don’t hesitate to navigate to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Picking the best insurer should depend on more than just the quoted price. Here are some questions you should ask.
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Which family members are covered?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
After getting positive feedback for all questions you ask and a low price estimate, you may have found an provider that is reliable enough to adequately provide insurance.
Affordable car insurance is out there
Budget-friendly car insurance in Denver can be bought from both online companies in addition to many Denver insurance agents, so you should compare both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some car insurance companies may not have the ability to get quotes online and usually these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through independent insurance agencies.
Throughout this article, we presented many ideas to shop for Cadillac Escalade insurance online. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the better your comparison will be. You may even be surprised to find that the best price on car insurance is with a lesser-known regional company. Smaller companies may only write in your state and offer lower prices as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm and Allstate.
To learn more, link through to these articles:
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers with Accidents in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for High Risk Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a 20 Year Old Male in Denver? (FAQ)
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Institute)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)