Want to learn a better way to compare lower-priced Infiniti EX35 insurance in Denver? Searching for the cheapest insurance for your Infiniti EX35 in Colorado can be difficult, but you can learn the following methods and make it easy. There are more efficient ways to buy auto insurance so we’re going to tell you the best way to price shop coverage on a Infiniti and find the lowest possible price from both online companies and Denver agents.
Do you qualify for discounts on Infiniti EX35 insurance in Denver?
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but you may qualify for discounts to cut the cost considerably. Certain discounts will be applied when you purchase, but lesser-known reductions have to be asked for before being credited.
- Bundled Policy Discount – When you combine your homeowners and auto insurance with the same insurance company you could get a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Seat Belts Save – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts could cut 10% or more off the medical payments premium.
- Early Payment Discounts – If you pay your bill all at once rather than paying in monthly installments you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are stolen less frequently and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Government Employees – Simply working for the federal government may reduce rates when you quote Denver auto insurance with some auto insurance companies.
- Denver Homeowners Pay Less – Just being a homeowner can get you a discount because it is proof of financial responsibility.
- Low Miles Discount – Keeping the miles down on your Infiniti can earn lower rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Distant Student – Older children who live away from home at college and don’t have a car may be able to be covered for less.
- Drivers Education – Require your teen driver to successfully take a driver’s education course if it’s offered in school.
- Driver Training Discounts – Completing a driver safety course can save you 5% or more and easily pay for the cost of the class.
Discounts save money, but please remember that some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Even though the math looks like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you aren’t that lucky.
The best auto insurance companies and some of the discounts are:
- Progressive offers discounts including online quote discount, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, online signing, and homeowner.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for air bags, good student, anti-theft, seat belt use, multi-policy, emergency military deployment, and membership and employees.
- State Farm may have discounts that include multiple autos, passive restraint, Drive Safe & Save, anti-theft, safe vehicle, and student away at school.
- Esurance includes discounts for DriveSense, emergency road assistance, good driver, safety device, Pac-12 alumni, and good student.
- The Hartford may include discounts for vehicle fuel type, air bag, defensive driver, bundle, and good student.
Double check with all companies you are considering to give you their best rates. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply to policyholders in your state. To choose insurers who offer auto insurance discounts in Colorado, follow this link.
The quickest method we recommend to compare car insurance rates for Infiniti EX35 insurance in Denver takes advantage of the fact most insurance companies pay for the opportunity to give free rates quotes. The one thing you need to do is provide a small amount of information like your general credit rating, daily mileage, if you’re married, and whether you drive to work or school. Those rating factors is then sent to all major companies and you should receive rate quotes instantly to find the best rate.
If you would like to compare rates now, click here and see if a lower rate is available in Denver.
The companies shown below are ready to provide comparison quotes in Colorado. If the list has multiple companies, it’s a good idea that you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|EX35 AWD Journey||$368||$726||$358||$22||$108||$1,582||$132|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Rates do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can affect coverage rates substantially.
The diagram below shows how different deductible levels and can influence Infiniti EX35 insurance costs for different age groups. The premium estimates are based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied.
When to talk to an insurance agent
Many people still like to talk to an insurance agent and that is a personal choice. Good insurance agents are trained risk managers and help in the event of a claim. The biggest benefit of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get lower premium rates and still have a local agent.
By using this form (opens in new window), the quote information is sent to insurance agents in Denver that provide free Denver auto insurance quotes for your business. You don’t have to find an agent as quotes are delivered immediately to your email address. If you want to get a comparison quote from one company in particular, just visit that company’s website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Choosing the best insurer should depend on more than just a cheap price. Any agent in Denver should have no problem answering these questions:
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- How are claims handled?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Denver?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
Denver car insurance agents come in two flavors
If you want a local Denver insurance agent, it’s important to understand the types of agencies and how they can quote your rates. Car insurance agents can either be independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Either one can write car insurance policies, but we need to point out why they differ because it can factor into buying decisions.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Exclusive insurance agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates and examples are Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. These agents are not able to provide prices from multiple companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive insurance agents are well trained in insurance sales which aids in selling service over price. Some consumers prefer to choose to use a exclusive agent partially due to the brand name rather than low price.
The following is a short list of exclusive agents in Denver that are able to give comparison quotes.
- State Farm: Sid Priday
2955 Inca St #1b – Denver, CO 80202 – (303) 825-7909 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Mike Schmisek
1100 S Shoshone St – Denver, CO 80223 – (303) 922-1001 – View Map
- Hiram Licea – State Farm Insurance Agent
3600 Morrison Rd – Denver, CO 80219 – (303) 935-7475 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agents do not have single company limitations so they can write business with a variety of different insurance companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your agent can just switch to a different company and that require little work on your part. If you need cheaper car insurance rates, you should always compare prices from multiple independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison. Most can insure with companies you’ve never heard of which may provide better rates.
The following is a list of independent agencies in Denver who can help you get price quote information.
- Nationwide Insurance: Lloyd Pro Group Agency
1400 S Columbine St – Denver, CO 80210 – (970) 230-3020 – View Map
- American Home Insurance Agency
7505 E Harvard Ave – Denver, CO 80231 – (888) 325-8108 – View Map
- FUSA Insurance Agency
7900 E Union Ave #200 – Denver, CO 80237 – (303) 752-5806 – View Map
Three main reasons to buy car insurance
Despite the potentially high cost of Infiniti EX35 insurance, buying car insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Most states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific limits of liability protection in order to be legal. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your vehicle, it’s most likely the lender will make it mandatory that you have full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you let the policy lapse, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Infiniti for a lot more money and require you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Insurance protects both your assets and your Infiniti. It will also provide coverage for medical bills for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay to defend you if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance are definitely more than the cost, especially for larger claims. Today the average American driver overpays as much as $855 a year so you should quote your policy with other companies each time the policy renews to ensure rates are inline.
Information about specific coverages
Having a good grasp of your policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Collision coverage protection
This will pay to fix damage to your EX35 resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You first must pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for things like crashing into a ditch, hitting a mailbox, colliding with another moving vehicle and colliding with a tree. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also bump up the deductible on your EX35 in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
This coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered claims include hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Infiniti EX35.
Due to the fact that many Colorado drivers have only the minimum liability required by law (Colorado limits are 25/50/15), their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important.
This coverage will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like fire damage, damage from a tornado or hurricane, theft and damage from getting keyed. The maximum payout you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Liability car insurance
Liability coverage protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on other people or property in an accident. Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You commonly see liability limits of 25/50/15 that translate to a limit of $25,000 per injured person, $50,000 for the entire accident, and $15,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability insurance covers things like court costs, legal defense fees, medical expenses, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and attorney fees. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a decision to put some thought into, but you should buy as large an amount as possible. Colorado state law requires minimum liability limits of 25/50/15 but you should think about purchasing more liability than the minimum.
Coverage for medical expenses
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for short-term medical expenses for things like surgery, rehabilitation expenses and ambulance fees. They are often used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover both the driver and occupants and will also cover if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not an option in every state but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Frequent quotes can save
In this article, we covered a lot of information how to get a better price on Infiniti EX35 insurance in Denver. The key concept to understand is the more times you quote, the better likelihood of getting inexpensive Denver auto insurance quotes. You may even discover the best price on auto insurance is with a small local company.
Insureds who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as not issuing a premium refund, being labeled a high risk driver, delays in responding to claim requests or lack of trust in their agent. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new insurance company can be easy and end up saving you some money.
When getting Denver auto insurance quotes online, you should never buy poor coverage just to save money. In many instances, someone dropped physical damage coverage to discover at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The proper strategy is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at an affordable rate, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
To learn more, feel free to visit the articles below:
- Vehicle Insurance in the U.S. (Wikipedia)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Hybrid Vehicles in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Handicapped Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Medical Payments Coverage (Liberty Mutual)