Want to know how to find more competitive insurance rates in Denver, CO? Denver buyers have lots of choices when searching for affordable Jeep Patriot insurance. They can either spend hours calling around trying to get quotes or save time using the internet to find the lowest rates.
There are both good and bad ways to compare insurance rates so we’re going to tell you the proper way to compare rates for your Jeep and locate the lowest price either online or from Denver insurance agents.
Unthinkable but true, a large majority of drivers renewed their policy with the same company for four years or more, and nearly half have never shopped around. With the average premium in Colorado being $1,810, drivers could save nearly 35% every year, but most just don’t grasp the rate savings if they moved their coverage to a different company.
You should take the time to get comparison quotes yearly since insurance prices are usually higher with each renewal. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest price on Jeep Patriot insurance in Denver at your last renewal you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the tricks you need to know to find better coverage on Jeep Patriot insurance in Denver at a better price.
Our objective is to help educate you on the most effective way to quote insurance and also save some money in the process If you are already insured, you will be able to get lower rates using the ideas covered in this article. Consumers just have to use the least time-consuming way to get comparison quotes using one simple form.
The following companies provide free quotes in Colorado. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Patriot Sport 2WD||$228||$424||$456||$28||$136||$1,272||$106|
|Patriot Sport 4WD||$226||$440||$396||$24||$118||$1,204||$100|
|Patriot Limited 2WD||$234||$472||$396||$24||$118||$1,244||$104|
|Patriot Limited 4WD||$212||$416||$456||$28||$136||$1,248||$104|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, and claim-free. Rates do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can impact auto insurance rates substantially.
Jeep Patriot annual premiums for males versus females
The chart below illustrates the difference between Jeep Patriot car insurance costs for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no accidents, no driving violations, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Save money by taking advantage of discounts
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but you might already qualify for some discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some discounts apply automatically when you purchase, but some must be inquired about before being credited.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being deployed in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Early Switch Discount – Some larger companies reward drivers for buying a policy prior to the expiration date on your current Patriot insurance policy. You may see this discount when you get Denver car insurance quotes online.
- Claim-Free Discount – Insureds with no claims or accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Denver car insurance quote when compared to bad drivers.
- Paperwork-free – Many auto insurance companies may give you up to $50 for buying your policy digitally online.
- Pay Early and Save – If you can afford to pay the entire bill instead of making monthly payments you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Distant Student – Children who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Denver and don’t have a car may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Insuring a new Patriot can save you some money due to better safety requirements for new model year vehicles.
Just know that many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Even though the math looks like all the discounts add up to a free policy, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous. Any qualifying discounts will cut the amount you have to pay.
The best auto insurance companies and their offered discounts are outlined below.
- Esurance may include discounts for DriveSense, online quote, emergency road assistance, multi-policy, anti-theft, Switch & Save, and good driver.
- The Hartford has discounts for vehicle fuel type, air bag, bundle, defensive driver, anti-theft, and good student.
- AAA may have discounts that include pay-in-full, multi-car, anti-theft, good driver, good student, and multi-policy.
- GEICO may offer discounts for driver training, five-year accident-free, defensive driver, anti-lock brakes, emergency military deployment, daytime running lights, and good student.
- State Farm has savings for student away at school, good student, good driver, accident-free, and anti-theft.
When getting free Denver car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to every insurance company which credits you are entitled to. Some discounts listed above might not be available to policyholders in your state. To see a list of providers with discount auto insurance rates in Colorado, click this link.
Insurance just makes sense
Despite the fact that insurance is not cheap in Denver, insurance serves an important purpose.
- The majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to carry a specific level of liability protection in order to be legal. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Jeep Patriot has a loan, most banks will make it mandatory that you have physical damage coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender may insure your Jeep at a more expensive rate and force you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects both your assets and your Jeep. It will also pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of an accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of buying insurance definitely exceed the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. Unknowingly, the average driver is overpaying over $820 a year so shop around every year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Local agents and insurance
Many people would rather visit with an insurance agent and doing that can be a smart decision Good agents can help you choose the best coverages and will help you if you have claims. A nice benefit of comparing insurance online is that you can obtain cheap insurance rates and still have a local agent. Buying from and supporting neighborhood agents is definitely important in Denver.
After completing this short form, the coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Denver that give free quotes for your coverage. You won’t even need to drive around as quotes are delivered immediately to you. If you have a need to compare prices from one company in particular, you can always go to their quote page and complete a quote there.
Below are agents in Denver that can give you price quotes for Jeep Patriot insurance in Denver.
- Moschetti Michael – Isu Insurance Svc Of Co
950 17th St #1000 – Denver, CO 80202 – (303) 534-2133 – View Map
- Westwood Insurance
57 W Alameda Ave – Denver, CO 80223 – (303) 722-2841 – View Map
- Bonnie Brae Insurance
179 S Colorado Blvd – Denver, CO 80246 – (303) 321-9300 – View Map
- All Insurance Agency
67 Knox Ct – Denver, CO 80219 – (303) 935-3661 – View Map
Picking a company needs to be determined by more than just a low price. The following questions are important to ask.
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
Upon receiving acceptable answers to your questions as well as a affordable price, you’ve probably found an provider that can be relied on to insure your vehicles.