Feel like you’re a prisoner to an underperforming, overpriced auto insurance policy? Trust us when we tell you you are not the only one feeling buyer’s remorse.
Unimaginable but true, nearly 70% of Colorado drivers have been with the same company for four years or more, and practically 40% of auto insurance customers have never compared rate quotes at all. American insurance shoppers could cut their rates by roughly 46.5% a year, but they think it’s difficult to find cheaper insurance by shopping around.
Big-name insurance companies like GEICO, Farmers Insurance and State Farm constantly bombard you with advertising and it can be hard to ignore the promise of big savings and take the time to shop coverage around.
It is always a good idea to do price comparisons quite often because auto insurance rates change quite often. Even if you got the lowest rate on Honda Accord Crosstour insurance in Denver two years ago you may be paying too much now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because you’re about to learn the fastest way to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
Get cheaper Honda Accord Crosstour insurance rates in Denver
Buying car insurance is not cheap, but companies offer discounts that many consumers don’t even know exist. Certain reductions will be credited when you quote, but a few must be asked for prior to receiving the credit. If you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, it’s possible you qualify for a lower rate.
- No Accidents – Drivers who don’t have accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Denver auto insurance quote compared to frequent claim filers.
- E-sign Discounts – Certain insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks shop Denver auto insurance on their website.
- Save over 55 – Older drivers can possibly qualify for better car insurance rates.
- Discount for New Cars – Buying a new car instead of a used Accord Crosstour is cheaper due to better safety requirements for new model year vehicles.
- Payment Method – By paying your entire bill at once as opposed to paying monthly you can avoid the installment charge.
- Active Military Service – Having an actively deployed family member may lower your prices slightly.
Don’t be surprised that some credits don’t apply to the whole policy. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though you would think all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies don’t profit that way.
Companies and the discounts they provide are shown below.
- The Hartford may have discounts that include good student, air bag, bundle, driver training, vehicle fuel type, defensive driver, and anti-theft.
- American Family has discounts for good student, Steer into Savings, TimeAway discount, mySafetyValet, and early bird.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for multi-policy, online signing, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, continuous coverage, homeowner, and good student.
- Travelers offers discounts for student away at school, continuous insurance, good student, home ownership, and new car.
- Farmers Insurance may include discounts for switch companies, youthful driver, teen driver, pay in full, and business and professional.
- USAA policyholders can earn discounts including family discount, multi-vehicle, annual mileage, defensive driver, driver training, and military installation.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts including safety features, teen driver discount, multi-policy, new vehicle discount, new graduate, hybrid vehicle, and exclusive group savings.
When quoting, ask every insurance company which credits you are entitled to. Savings may not apply in Denver. If you would like to choose from a list of companies who offer free Honda Accord Crosstour insurance quotes in Denver, follow this link.
Most larger insurance companies like Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm allow you to get coverage prices online. Getting online quotes for Honda Accord Crosstour insurance in Denver can be done by anyone as you just enter the amount of coverage you want as detailed in the form. Upon sending the form, their system gets your credit score and driving record and quotes a price based on the data you entered. This simplifies rate comparisons, and it’s very important to get many rate quotes if you want to get cheaper prices.
To quickly find out what other companies charge, compare rate quotes from the providers shown below. If you have a policy now, it’s recommended you complete the form with the coverage information identical to your current policy. Doing this assures you will have an apples-to-apples comparison for the exact same coverage.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free rate quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple companies are shown, it’s highly recommended you get rate quotes from several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Accord Crosstour EX 2WD||$266||$526||$532||$32||$160||$1,516||$126|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L 2WD||$190||$362||$462||$28||$138||$1,180||$98|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L 4WD||$264||$528||$462||$28||$138||$1,420||$118|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L Navigation 2WD||$262||$534||$412||$24||$124||$1,356||$113|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L Navigation 4WD||$146||$282||$412||$24||$124||$988||$82|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, and safe-driver. Premium costs do not factor in specific location which can modify price quotes greatly.
Tickets and at-fault accidents raise rates
The information below shows how traffic citations and fender-benders increase Honda Accord Crosstour insurance prices for different insured age categories. The prices are based on a single female driver, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Your insurance coverage should be tailored to you
When quoting and comparing the best insurance coverage, there really is no cookie cutter policy. Every insured’s situation is different and your insurance should unique, too.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight if your situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Are my friends covered when driving my car?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- Should I file a claim if it’s only slightly more than my deductible?
- Am I covered when driving on a suspended license?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- What are the best liability limits?
- Am I covered when using my vehicle for business?
- Am I covered while delivering pizza?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area.
Buying from insurance agencies
A lot of people still prefer to talk to a local agent and doing that can be a smart decision One of the great benefits of price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get cheap insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to. Putting coverage with neighborhood insurance agencies is definitely important in Denver.
After completing this quick form, your insurance coverage information is immediately sent to insurance agents in Denver that can give you free Denver auto insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won’t need to do any legwork as quotes are delivered to you directly. You can most likely find cheaper rates AND a local agent. If for some reason you want to quote rates from a particular provider, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and complete a quote there.
When narrowing the list to find a local Denver insurance agency, it helps to know the two different types of agents and how they can service your needs differently. Agents in Denver are considered either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents in the independent channel are not limited to a single company so they can write business amongst many companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If prices rise, your policy is moved internally and the insured can keep the same agent. If you are trying to find cheaper rates, we recommend you include price quotes from several independent agencies to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Listed below are independent insurance agents in Denver that may be able to provide comparison quotes.
Exclusive agents can only place business with one company and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. They are unable to give you multiple price quotes so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agencies are usually well trained on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell on service rather than price.
Below is a short list of exclusive agents in Denver that can give you rate quotes.
Finding the right car insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just the quoted price. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Who are their largest clients?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Denver?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Denver?
- If they are an independent agency in Denver, which companies do they recommend?
- Will they give you a referral list?
- Do you have coverage for a rental car if your vehicle is in the repair shop?
After getting reasonable responses to all your questions and a low price estimate, it’s possible that you found a car insurance agent that meets the requirements to service your policy. Just be aware that it’s your coverage and you can terminate your policy whenever you choose to so never assume that you’re stuck with a policy for a certain time period.
A little work can save a LOT of money
You just learned a lot of ways to save on Honda Accord Crosstour insurance in Denver. It’s most important to understand that the more you quote Denver auto insurance, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the lowest auto insurance rates are with a lesser-known regional company. Regional companies often have lower premium rates on specific markets than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate or State Farm.
When buying insurance coverage, make sure you don’t sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. Too many times, an accident victim reduced full coverage and found out when filing a claim they didn’t have enough coverage. The ultimate goal is to buy enough coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Additional information is available below:
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for Electric Cars in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for College Graduates in Denver? (FAQ)
- Side airbags reduce rollover fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Institute)