Do you want to save money by buying low-cost auto insurance rates in Denver, CO? Denver buyers have options when searching for the best price on Acura TSX insurance. You can either waste hours calling around getting price quotes or leverage the internet to get rate quotes.
There is a better way to compare auto insurance rates so we’re going to tell you the proper way to price shop coverage for a Acura and get the cheapest rates from Denver insurance agents and online providers.
Affordable car insurance in Denver, CO
The companies in the list below are ready to provide quotes in Colorado. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can in order to get a fair rate comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|TSX Technology Package||$214||$426||$314||$18||$94||$1,066||$89|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Price estimates do not factor in specific zip code location which can impact auto insurance rates considerably.
The illustration below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can raise or lower Acura TSX insurance prices for different age categories. The rates are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Car insurance discounts help lower rates for Acura TSX insurance in Denver
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but there could be significant discounts to cut the cost considerably. Some discounts will apply when you quote, but a few must be manually applied in order for you to get them. If you aren’t receiving every discount you deserve, you may be paying too high a price.
- Sign Early and Save – A few companies allow discounts for renewing your policy prior to your current TSX insurance policy expiration. Ten percent is about the average savings.
- Drive Less and Save – Low mileage vehicles could qualify for lower car insurance rates due to less chance of an accident.
- Multi-car Discount – Buying a policy with multiple cars or trucks on the same car insurance policy can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Include Life Insurance and Save – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- No Claim Discounts – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims have much lower rates compared to bad drivers.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Active or retired federal employment could cut as much as 10% off but check with your company.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage – Not necessarily a discount, but some companies like Allstate and State Farm will let one accident slide before raising your premiums if you have no claims prior to being involved in the accident.
- Anti-theft Discount – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are less likely to be stolen so companies will give you a small discount.
You can save money using discounts, but many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most cut specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. If you do the math and it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
Car insurance companies that possibly offer these money-saving discounts include:
If you need the cheapest Acura TSX rate quotes, ask all companies you are considering which credits you are entitled to. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply to policyholders in Denver. If you would like to choose from a list of car insurance companies that offer discounts in Denver, click here.
Why You Might Pay Higher Rates in Denver
A large part of saving on insurance is knowing some of the elements that go into determining your policy premiums. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get better insurance rates.
Listed below are a partial list of the pieces used by your company to calculate rates.
- Vocation can influence rates – Did you know your insurance rates can be affected by your occupation? Jobs like real estate brokers, air traffic controllers, and dentists tend to have higher premiums than the average policyholder in part from intense work situations and lots of time spent at work. On the other hand, professions such as actors, engineers and retirees pay lower than average rates.
- Where you call home can modify costs – Choosing to live in a small town can be a good thing when trying to find low car insurance rates. Drivers in populated areas have much more traffic and higher rates of accident claims. Fewer people means reduced accidents.
- What type of car do you drive? – The performance level of the vehicle you need to insure makes a significant difference in your premium level. Because the Acura TSX is a passenger car, insuring your vehicle will cost similar in price or lower when compared to the average rates in Denver. Lower cost passenger models usually have the lowest premiums, but the final cost of insurance is determined by many other factors.
- Liability protection safeguards assets – Liability coverage will protect you if you are ruled to be at fault for causing personal injury or damage in an accident. Your liability coverage provides for a legal defense starting from day one. Liability insurance is quite affordable compared to other policy coverages, so buy as much as you can afford.
- Age of drivers impacts costs – Teen drivers in Colorado have been known to be inattentive behind the wheel so they pay higher insurance rates. More mature drivers are more cautious drivers, cost insurance companies less in claims, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.
- Rates increase with driving citations – Your driving record influences premium rates substantially. Good drivers get better prices compared to drivers with tickets. Even one speeding ticket can boost insurance rates by as much as thirty percent. Drivers who have received dangerous tickets such as DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding may face state-mandated requirements to file a SR-22 to the state department of motor vehicles in order to keep their license.
- Women pay lower rates – Over the last 50 years, statistics have shown that women are safer drivers than men. It does not mean females are better drivers. Women and men are responsible for auto accidents at about the same rate, but males get into accidents with more damage. Not only are claims higher, but men receive more major tickets such as reckless driving. Youthful male drivers generally have the highest accident percentage so it costs more to insure them.
Your insurance coverage should be tailored to you
When selecting coverage, there is no cookie cutter policy. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight whether your personal situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Which companies are cheaper for teen drivers?
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- Do I need added coverage for expensive stereo equipment?
- Do I get a pro-rated refund if I cancel my policy early?
- What are the liability requirements in my state?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form. It only takes a few minutes and may give you better protection.
Buying from car insurance agents
Some consumers just prefer to sit down with an agent and that is OK! Professional agents can answer important questions and help file insurance claims. The best thing about comparing rates online is that you can obtain cheaper rates but also keep your business local. Supporting local insurance agencies is definitely important in Denver.
After completing this quick form, your information gets sent to insurance agents in Denver who will give you bids for your coverage. There is no need to leave your computer due to the fact that quote results will go to you. If you want to get a price quote from a specific insurance company, just find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Picking an insurance company should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. These are valid questions to ask:
- Does the agent help file claims?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
- Does the company have a solid financial rating?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
If you receive good responses to any questions you have and low cost Acura TSX insurance quotes, it’s possible that you found an insurer that meets the criteria to properly service your insurance policy.
The auto insurance bait and switch
Consumers get pounded daily by advertisements that claim the cheapest car insurance rates by companies like Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm. They all have a common claim that you’ll save big if you move your policy.
How can each company offer you a better deal on Acura TSX insurance in Denver? This is the trick they use.
All companies have a certain “appetite” for the type of customer that earns them the most money. A good example of a desirable risk might have to be over the age of 50, has a low-risk occupation, and the vehicle is rated for pleasure use. Someone that fits those parameters receives the best prices in Denver and have a good chance to cut their Acura TSX insurance rates if they switch.
Potential insureds who don’t meet the requirements will probably be forced to pay higher premium rates which translates to the customer not purchasing. The trick is to say “drivers who switch” but not “everyone who gets a quote” save the amount stated. That’s why insurance companies can make it sound like they have such great prices.
That is why you really should quote coverage with many companies. It’s just too difficult to predict which auto insurance company will fit your personal profile best.
Find cheap rates by being thorough
When shopping online for insurance, it’s not a good idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many situations where an insured cut liability coverage limits and learned later that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. The ultimate goal is to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
You just read a lot of information how to find cheaper Acura TSX insurance in Denver. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the better likelihood of getting inexpensive Denver car insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the lowest priced insurance comes from a lesser-known regional company.
Low-cost Acura TSX insurance in Denver can be found both online in addition to many Denver insurance agents, so get free Denver car insurance quotes from both of them in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance companies may not offer rates over the internet and usually these regional carriers only sell coverage through local independent agencies.
To read more, take a look at the articles below:
- New vehicle ratings focus on headlights (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Jeep Grand Cherokee in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for Good Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- What Determines the Price of My Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Institute)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)