How long has it been since you compared quotes for low-cost Jaguar XJ insurance in Denver? Are you irritated from scraping nickels together to pay insurance each month? You’re in the same situation as the majority of other people in Colorado.
Unimaginable but true, most consumers in Colorado kept their coverage with the same insurance company for at least four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never taken the time to shop around. U.S. drivers could save an average of almost $860 each year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just feel it’s too hard to compare rate quotes online. Big-name insurance companies like State Farm, Progressive and GEICO all promote huge savings with TV and radio ads and it is challenging if not impossible to ignore the flying pigs and cute green geckos and do the work needed to find the best deal.
Smart consumers take time to get comparison quotes on a regular basis because insurance prices change frequently. Despite the fact that you may have had the best quotes on Jaguar XJ insurance in Denver last year you can probably find a better rate now. There is a lot of bad information regarding XJ insurance out there, but you can learn a lot of great tips on how to lower your insurance premiums.
The best way to compare car insurance rates for Jaguar XJ insurance in Denver takes advantage of the fact most of the larger companies allow for online access to compare their rates. The one thing you need to do is give them some information such as distance driven, your education level, if you lease or own, and types of safety features. Your rating data is then submitted to all major companies and they provide comparison quotes with very little delay.
To find the cheapest Jaguar XJ insurance rates, click here and complete the form.
The providers in the list below can provide free quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|XJ SWB 4-Dr Sedan||$358||$794||$338||$20||$100||$1,610||$134|
|XJ LWB 4-Dr Sedan||$312||$684||$368||$22||$110||$1,496||$125|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, and claim-free. Premium amounts do not factor in specific Denver garaging location which can change price quotes significantly.
Comparison of car insurance rates by age and gender
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of Jaguar XJ insurance prices for male and female drivers. The rate quotes are based on no claims or driving violations, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are factored in.
Auto insurance just makes sense
Despite the fact that auto insurance is not cheap in Denver, buying auto insurance is required for several reasons.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require a specific level of liability in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your vehicle, almost all lenders will force you to carry insurance to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Jaguar for a much higher rate and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance safeguards your car and your assets. It will also pay for all forms of medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability coverage will also pay for a defense attorney if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, your auto insurance policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of having auto insurance more than offset the price you pay, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. Today the average American driver is currently overpaying as much as $855 a year so shop around at least once a year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Informed Consumers Save Money
Lots of factors are taken into consideration when premium rates are determined. Most are fairly basic like your driving record, although others are not as apparent such as whether you are married or how financially stable you are. Part of the insurance buying process is learning the different types of things that help calculate the rates you pay for insurance. When consumers understand what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that will entitle you to big savings.
- Higher premiums for coverage lapses – Driving without insurance coverage in place is a big no-no and any future policy may cost more because you let your insurance lapse. Not only will you pay more, not being able to provide proof of insurance will get you a steep fine or even jail time. You may need to provide proof of insurance in the form of an SR-22 filing with the Colorado department of motor vehicles.
- Do you really need the extra policy coverages? – There are a ton of extra bells and whistles you can purchase if you don’t pay attention. Add-on coverages like rental car coverage, accident forgiveness, and extra equipment coverage are probably not needed. They may seem like a good idea when you first buy your policy, but if you don’t need them think about removing them and cutting costs.
- Your address can affect rates – Choosing to live in smaller towns and rural areas of the country may provide you with better prices when it comes to insurance. Lower population means less chance of accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims. People who live in big cities have more traffic problems and higher rates of accident claims. Spending more time driving means higher likelihood of an accident.
- Poor credit can mean higher rates – Credit score is a big factor in determining what you pay for insurance. Insureds with very high credit ratings tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims than drivers with lower ratings. Therefore, if your credit can be improved, you could potentially save money when insuring your Jaguar XJ by spending a little time repairing your credit.
- Get better prices after the wedding – Having a spouse actually saves money on insurance. It translates into being less irresponsible it has been statistically shown that being married results in fewer claims.
- Buy as much liability insurance as you can afford – The liability section of your policy will afford coverage if ever a jury decides you are liable for personal injury or accident damage. This coverage provides legal defense coverage which can be incredibly expensive. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap compared to comp and collision, so drivers should make sure they buy enough to cover all assets.
- Small claims can cost you – If you frequently file small claims, you can definitely plan on either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Insurance companies in Colorado give the best rates to insureds who file claims infrequently. Insurance coverage is meant to be used in the event of major claims that would cause financial hardship.
- Jaguar XJ claim probability – Car insurance companies use past loss statistics for each vehicle when setting premium rates. Models that historically have higher loss trends will have a higher premium rate. The next table shows the insurance loss data for Jaguar XJ vehicles.
For each policy coverage type, the loss probability for all vehicles combined as an average is considered to be 100. Percentage values below 100 suggest a better than average loss history, while percentage values above 100 show a trend for more claims or statistically larger losses.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Jaguar XJ Vehicles
Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Jaguar XJ 4dr 2WD 254 Jaguar XJ 4dr 4WD 169 236 Jaguar XJ 4dr LWB 2WD 210 88 149 Jaguar XJ 4dr LWB 4WD 238 198
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Lower rate quotes on Jaguar XJ insurance in Denver with these insurance discounts
Car insurance companies don’t always list every discount they offer in an easy-to-find place, so the list below contains some of the more common and the harder-to-find credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Denver car insurance online.
- Military Rewards – Having an actively deployed family member could qualify you for better insurance rates.
- Early Payment Discounts – By paying your policy upfront rather than paying in monthly installments you may reduce your total bill.
- Renewal Discounts – A few insurance companies allow discounts for switching companies before your current XJ insurance policy expires. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Federal Government Employee – Having worked for a branch of the government could qualify for a slight premium decrease depending on your insurance provider.
- Good Students Pay Less – Performing well in school can save 20 to 25%. Many companies even apply the discount to college students well after school through age 25.
- Senior Citizens – If you’re over the age of 55, you may be able to get a slight reduction on a Denver car insurance quote.
- Discounts for Good Drivers – Insureds without accidents can pay as much as 50% less than their less cautious counterparts.
Don’t be surprised that most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. Despite the fact that it seems like you could get a free insurance policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
Popular insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are detailed below.
- State Farm offers discounts for passive restraint, Steer Clear safe driver discount, defensive driving training, multiple autos, good student, anti-theft, and accident-free.
- Nationwide includes discounts for defensive driving, business or organization, good student, Farm Bureau membership, anti-theft, multi-policy, and family plan.
- GEICO may offer discounts for anti-lock brakes, multi-vehicle, daytime running lights, military active duty, membership and employees, defensive driver, and emergency military deployment.
- AAA may have discounts that include good student, pay-in-full, multi-policy, education and occupation, multi-car, AAA membership discount, and anti-theft.
- 21st Century offers discounts including anti-lock brakes, good student, homeowners, air bags, and automatic seat belts.
- The Hartford has savings for vehicle fuel type, driver training, anti-theft, defensive driver, air bag, bundle, and good student.
If you are trying to find affordable Denver car insurance quotes, ask every company which discounts they offer. Some discounts may not be offered everywhere. To choose insurers that provide some of the discounts listed above in Denver, click here.
Will just any policy work for me?
When it comes to a policy for your vehicles, there really isn’t a best way to insure your cars. Your needs are unique to you and your car insurance should be unique as well.
For instance, these questions could help you determine if your situation will benefit from professional help.
- Does car insurance cover theft of personal property?
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Do I have coverage when making deliveries for my home business?
- What is an umbrella policy?
- Can my teen driver be rated on a liability-only vehicle?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- Should I get collision insurance on every vehicle?
- How much coverage applies to personal belongings?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It is quick, free and may give you better protection.
You may need advice from an insurance agent
Some people still like to talk to a local agent and that is a personal choice. Licensed agents are highly skilled in risk management and help you file claims. A nice benefit of getting free rate quotes online is you can get lower prices and still have a local agent.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), your insurance data is submitted to insurance agents in Denver who will give competitive quotes for your car insurance coverage. You won’t need to find an agent on your own because prices are sent immediately to you. If you want to compare rates from a specific company, feel free to jump over to their website and submit a quote form there.
Choosing an insurance company needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
- Will one accident increase rates?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- How long has their agency been in business in Denver?
Below is a short list of auto insurance companies in Denver that may be willing to give rate quotes for Jaguar XJ insurance in Denver.
Shop around and save
When getting Denver car insurance quotes online, make sure you don’t buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many situations where an insured cut liability limits or collision coverage only to regret that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your objective should be to find the BEST coverage at a price you can afford.
Some car insurance companies don’t offer online rate quotes and most of the time these small insurance companies provide coverage only through independent agents. Budget-friendly car insurance in Denver is possible on the web and from local agencies, and you should compare rates from both to get a complete price analysis.
Additional information can be read below:
- Distracted Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Denver Auto Insurance Quotes for Drivers Under 25? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Denver Auto Insurance for a Ford F-150? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Low Income Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for a GMC Sierra in Denver? (FAQ)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Institute)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Institute)