How long has it been since you compared quotes for lower-priced Kia Soul EV insurance in Denver? Locating low-cost insurance for a new or used Kia Soul EV in Colorado can be a lot of work, but you can use these tips to find lower rates. There is a better way to find auto insurance online so you’re going to learn the proper way to compare rates for a Kia and locate the best price possible from Denver insurance agents and online providers.
Buying affordable car insurance in Denver is much easier if you have a good place to start. If you’re already insured or need a new policy, use these tips to get lower rates and still get good coverage. You only need to know the most time-saving way to compare different rates from multiple carriers.
Best Kia Soul EV insurance rates in Colorado
The car insurance companies shown below can provide comparison quotes in Colorado. If multiple companies are shown, it’s highly recommended you compare several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Discounts for affordable insurance rates
Insurance is not inexpensive, but there’s a good chance there are discounts to help bring down the price. Certain credits will be shown when you complete an application, but some need to be specifically requested prior to receiving the credit.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Vehicles with ABS and/or traction control can reduce accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them enroll and complete driver’s education as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Owning a home in Denver can save a few bucks since owning and maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a break if you buy life insurance from them.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles with factory air bags or motorized seat belts can receive discounts of 20% or more.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance and insure them both with the same insurance company you could save as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Claim Free – Claim-free drivers get the best insurance rates compared to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Distant Student – College-age children who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Denver and leave their car at home can receive lower rates.
- Good Grades Discount – Being a good student can get you a discount of up to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you well after school through age 25.
- Government Employees – Active or retired federal employment can save as much as 8% but check with your company.
It’s important to note that some credits don’t apply to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. Even though it appears having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy. Any amount of discount will cut the cost of coverage.
Some of the larger companies that may offer policyholders many of the previously listed discounts include:
Before you buy a policy, ask each company or agent how many discounts you can get. Discounts may not be offered in Denver.
What insurance coverages do I need?
When quoting and choosing a policy, there really is no perfect coverage plan. Your needs are unique to you.
For example, these questions might help in determining if your situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Will my rates increase for filing one claim?
- Am I covered if I hit a deer?
- What are the financial responsibility laws in my state?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- What does UM/UIM cover?
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
- Am I covered if I drive in a foreign country?
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and may give you better protection.
Local Denver car insurance agents and auto insurance
Many drivers still prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that is not a bad decision Good insurance agents can answer important questions and will help you if you have claims. One of the best bonuses of getting free rate quotes online is that you can find cheap auto insurance rates but also keep your business local.
After completing this short form, your insurance data is transmitted to insurance agents in Denver who will give competitive quotes for your coverage. You won’t need to search for any insurance agencies since rate quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. If for some reason you want to get a comparison quote from a specific auto insurance provider, you just need to visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
Choosing the best company should include more criteria than just a cheap quote. A good agent in Denver will have answers to these questions.
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Denver?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
If you want to buy auto insurance from a local Denver insurance agent, you should know the different types of agents to choose from. Auto insurance agents in Denver are considered either exclusive agents or independent agents. Both can properly insure your vehicles, but it’s a good idea to understand the difference between them since it could factor into the type of agent you choose.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents can usually just insure with one company such as Farmers Insurance and State Farm. They generally cannot shop your coverage around so keep that in mind. Exclusive agencies are well schooled in insurance sales which can be an advantage. Consumers sometimes choose to use a exclusive agent mostly because of the brand legacy and solid financial strength.
The following is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Denver that are able to give price quote information.
- Farmers Insurance – Angel Le
1145 S Federal Blvd – Denver, CO 80219 – (303) 975-8911 – View Map
- Lori Rickert State Farm®
714 S Pearl St – Denver, CO 80209 – (303) 757-7440 – View Map
- Tiffany Meidinger – State Farm Insurance Agent
1100 Acoma St – Denver, CO 80204 – (720) 508-8760 – View Map
These agents are not employed by one company so they can quote policies with lots of companies and find you the best rates. To transfer your coverage to a different company, they simply switch companies in-house and you can keep the same agent. When comparing auto insurance prices, you should always get several quotes from a few independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison. Most have the option of insuring with small regional insurance companies which can save you money.
Listed below is a list of independent insurance agents in Denver willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Mile High Insurance Agency
4704 Harlan St #360 – Denver, CO 80212 – (303) 237-5445 – View Map
- Insurance Town and Country
1735 E 17th Ave #3 – Denver, CO 80218 – (303) 388-7216 – View Map
- Gonzalez Insurance Agency
6450 E Colfax Ave – Denver, CO 80220 – (303) 320-4901 – View Map
After talking to the agent and getting good responses to any questions you have and low cost Kia Soul EV insurance quotes, it’s possible that you found an insurance agent that meets your needs to service your policy. Keep in mind policyholders can cancel coverage when you choose so never feel that you are permanently stuck with a specific company for the full term.
Is there deception in advertising?
Consumers in Colorado can’t avoid all the ads that claim the lowest auto insurance rates from companies such as Allstate and Progressive. They all state the claim about saving some big amount if you just switch your car insurance coverage to their company.
How is it possible that every company can charge you a lower premium? You have to listen carefully.
Many companies have underwriting criteria for the type of insured that will add to their bottom line. One example of a desirable insured may be a female over age 40, carries high limits, and has a high credit rating. A customer getting a price quote who fits those characteristics gets the lowest premium rates and will save a lot of money.
Drivers who fall outside this ideal profile may be forced to pay higher premium rates and ends up with the prospect going elsewhere. Company advertisements say “drivers that switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that much. That’s why companies can truthfully claim big savings. This illustrates why it is so important to get Denver auto insurance quotes as often as possible. It’s not possible to predict which company will fit you best based on your risk profile.
Smart consumers save more
Some companies don’t offer rates over the internet and usually these small insurance companies work with independent agencies. Lower-priced Kia Soul EV insurance in Denver is available on the web and from local insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money.
We covered a lot of information how to compare Kia Soul EV insurance car insurance rates in Denver. The key concept to understand is the more quotes you get, the better your comparison will be. You may even find the lowest priced auto insurance comes from a lesser-known regional company.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, it’s a bad idea to skimp on coverage in order to save money. In too many instances, an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to discover later that it was a big mistake. Your goal is to get the best coverage possible at a price you can afford, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Additional detailed information is located by following these links:
- Front crash protection reduces rear-end crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Subaru Forester in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Denver Auto Insurance Rates for State Employees? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for Uninsured Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for a Chevrolet Silverado in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for Retired Military in Denver? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a 20 Year Old Male in Denver? (FAQ)
- What to do at the Scene of an Accident (Insurance Information Institute)
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)