Locating budget-priced Denver Lincoln Continental insurance quotes on the web might appear impossible for vehicle owners that are not comfortable with quoting and comparing and buying auto insurance over the internet. Since there are so many insurers available, how can Denver drivers have the ability to compare every company to locate cheaper auto insurance prices?
Amazingly, almost 70% of drivers kept their policy with the same company for over three years, and nearly half have never compared rates from other carriers. Most drivers in Colorado could cut their rates by approximately $610 a year by just comparing rate quotes, but most just don’t grasp how much savings they would realize if they bought a different policy.
The fastest way that we advise to get rate comparisons for Lincoln Continental insurance in Denver is to take advantage of the fact almost all companies pay for the opportunity to give free rates quotes. The only thing you need to do is give them rating details like how much coverage you want, if a SR-22 is needed, whether you have decent credit, and marital status. The rating information gets sent immediately to multiple top-rated companies and you get price estimates almost instantly.
To find lower cheap Lincoln Continental insurance rates now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The companies shown below are ready to provide free quotes in Denver, CO. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you get rates from several of them to find the most competitive auto insurance rates.
Slash rates with these discounts on Lincoln Continental insurance in Denver
Insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but you may find discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you purchase, but less common discounts must be specially asked for before they will apply. If you do not double check each discount you qualify for, you are not getting the best rate possible.
- Buy New and Save – Adding a new car to your policy is cheaper because new model year vehicles keep occupants safer.
- Pay Upfront and Save – By paying your entire bill at once rather than paying in monthly installments you can actually save on your bill.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few insurance companies allow discounts for switching to them early. Ten percent is about the average savings.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you insure your home and vehicles with the same company you may earn over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Insureds without accidents may receive a discount up to 45% than less cautious drivers.
- Employee of Federal Government – Simply working for the federal government could cut as much as 10% off with some insurance companies.
- Good Students Pay Less – A discount for being a good student can earn a discount of 20% or more. The good student discount can last up to age 25.
- Accident Forgiveness – This one isn’t a discount, but certain companies will let one accident slide without getting socked with a rate hike if you have no claims for a set time period.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Have your child enroll and complete driver’s education if it’s offered in school.
Keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Despite the appearance that you could get a free insurance policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
To see a list of providers with the best Lincoln Continental insurance discounts in Denver in Colorado, click this link.
Learn How to Lower Your Insurance Prices
Lots of things are part of the equation when premium rates are determined. Some are obvious such as traffic violations, but other factors are more obscure like your continuous coverage or how safe your car is.
- Always have insurance – Driving without insurance coverage in place is not a good idea and any future policy may cost more because you let your insurance lapse for non-payment. And not only will insurance be more expensive, getting caught without coverage may result in a license revocation or jail time. You may need to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with the Colorado DMV.
- Your job can affect premiums – Occupational choices like military generals, air traffic controllers, and emergency personnel tend to have higher premium rates due to high stress levels and lots of time spent away from family. On the flip side, jobs such as professors, historians and performers pay the least.
- How old are your drivers? – More mature drivers tend to be more responsible, are lower risk to insure, and receive fewer citations.Beginning drivers tend to be inattentive when behind the wheel therefore insurance rates are much higher.
- Multiple policies with one company – Many companies will award lower prices to buyers that purchase more than one policy in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even if you’re getting this discount it’s still a good idea to compare other Denver Continental insurance rates to help guarantee you have the best rates.There is a good possibility that you can save more without the discount by buying from different companies
- Poor credit score equals high rates – Having a bad credit score will be a significant factor in determining your rates. People with excellent credit tend to be better risks to insure than drivers with lower credit scores. So if your credit score leaves room for improvement, you could be paying less to insure your Lincoln Continental by repairing your credit.
- Don’t skimp on liability protection – Liability coverage will provide protection if you are found liable for an accident. This coverage provides for a legal defense starting from day one. Liability is cheap compared to other policy coverages, so do not skimp.
- Your address can affect rates – Having an address in areas with lower population is a positive aspect when insuring your vehicles. Less people means a lower chance of having an accident and lower theft and vandalism rates. Residents of big cities regularly have congested traffic and more time behind the wheel. Spending more time driving statistically corresponds to a higher accident and claim rate.
Auto insurance agents near you
Many people prefer to get advice from a local agent and that can be a great decision A nice benefit of comparing rates online is you can get the lowest rates and still have an agent to talk to. Buying from neighborhood agents is important especially in Denver.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, your insurance coverage information is immediately sent to participating agents in Denver who will return price quotes for your business. You don’t have to find an agent since price quotes are sent to the email address you provide. You’ll get the best rates without a big time investment. If you wish to get a price quote from a specific insurance company, you can always jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
If you want to use a local agent, it’s helpful to know the types of insurance agents and how they can write your policy. Agents can be described as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Agents in the independent channel can quote rates with many companies so as a result can place your coverage with multiple insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. To transfer your coverage to a different company, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don’t have to switch agencies. When shopping rates, you will want to contact several independent agencies for maximum quote selection. They also have the ability to place coverage with smaller companies which may have better rates.
Below are independent insurance agencies in Denver that may be able to give you price quotes.
- Moody Insurance Agency
8055 E Tufts Ave #1000 – Denver, CO 80237 – (303) 824-6600 – View Map
- Longevity Insurance Brokers
100 Fillmore St – Denver, CO 80206 – (720) 209-4598 – View Map
- Gonzalez Insurance Agency
6450 E Colfax Ave – Denver, CO 80220 – (303) 320-4901 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies can only quote rates from one company like Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. These agents are not able to give you multiple price quotes so you might not find the best rates. They are very knowledgeable on their products and sales techniques which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Consumers frequently choose to use an exclusive agent partially due to the prominent brand name and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
The following is a short list of exclusive agents in Denver that are able to give price quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Paul Novak
3900 E Mexico Ave # 105 – Denver, CO 80210 – (303) 320-7859 – View Map
- Stephanie Sponder – State Farm Insurance Agent
671 E 19th Ave – Denver, CO 80203 – (303) 744-0757 – View Map
- Bao Ngoc Nguyen – State Farm Insurance Agent
1699 S Federal Blvd b – Denver, CO 80219 – (303) 975-1100 – View Map
Selecting an insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just the price. Here are some questions you should ask.
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Denver?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Denver?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
Once you have received reasonable responses to all your questions in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you’ve probably found a car insurance agent that meets the criteria to provide car insurance coverage.
When to get professional advice
When quoting and choosing coverage for your vehicles, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For instance, these questions may help you determine if your insurance needs might need professional guidance.
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- When can my company non-renew my policy?
- What is the minimum liability in Colorado?
- Does my Lincoln Continental qualify for pleasure use?
- If my Lincoln Continental is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my Lincoln Continental to commute?
- Does medical payments coverage apply to all occupants?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Buyer beware of auto insurance advertising tricks
Auto insurance companies such as GEICO, State Farm and Progressive regularly use ads on television and other media. All the ads convey the message about how much you will save if you move your auto insurance coverage to their company. How is it possible that every company can give you a better price on Lincoln Continental insurance in Denver?
Insurance providers require specific criteria for the type of driver that will not have excessive claims. An example of a driver they prefer may need to be over age 30, owns a home, and drives a car with an anti-theft system. Someone who matches those parameters gets the lowest premium rates as well as pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
People who fall outside this stringent profile will get a more expensive rate and the customer not purchasing. Company advertisements say “customers who switch” not “all people who quote” can get the lowest rates when switching. That’s why companies can make it sound like they have such great prices.
That is why you should get price quotes at each policy renewal. It’s just too difficult to predict which company will fit you best based on your risk profile.
Persistence will pay off
In this article, we covered quite a bit of information on how to lower your Lincoln Continental insurance prices in Denver. It’s most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Consumers may even find the lowest prices are with some of the smallest insurance companies.
As you restructure your insurance plan, it’s not a good idea to buy poor coverage just to save money. Too many times, an insured dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits only to regret at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your strategy should be to buy enough coverage at the best price while still protecting your assets.
Drivers change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as extreme rates for teen drivers, not issuing a premium refund, policy cancellation or unfair underwriting practices. Regardless of your reason, switching companies can be pretty painless.
Even more information can be found at these sites:
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for 4×4 Vehicles in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for College Graduates in Denver? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Under 21 in Denver? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Seniors in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Denver Auto Insurance Rates for State Employees? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Drivers Requiring a SR22 in Denver? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Low Income Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Rearview cameras reduce backing crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)