Do you want low-cost Lincoln Mark LT insurance in Denver? Are you irritated from scraping the payment together to pay your car insurance bill each month? You have the same problem as millions of other drivers.
Unbelievable but true according to a study the vast majority of drivers kept their policy with the same company for over three years, and just short of a majority have never quoted car insurance rates at all. Consumers in the United States can save $850 each year, but they mistakenly think it’s difficult to do a rate comparison. Big-name insurance companies like GEICO, 21st Century and Progressive increase brand awareness with ads and it can be hard to ignore the promise of big savings and do the work needed to find the best deal.
If you already have coverage or just want a better rate, use these tips to save money and still have adequate protection. Choosing the best rates in Denver is not rocket science. Consumers just have to know the tricks to compare price quotes from many companies at once.
Cheapest Lincoln insurance price quotes in Denver
The companies shown below have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Denver, CO. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you click on several of them to get the cheapest price.
Denver insurance discounts for a Lincoln Mark LT
Insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but you may qualify for discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some trigger automatically when you purchase, but less common discounts must be specifically requested before you will receive the discount.
- Seat Belts Save – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use a seat belt can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Employee of Federal Government – Active or former government employment can earn a discount up to 10% with a few insurance companies.
- Clubs and Organizations – Affiliation with specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations could earn you a nice discount when getting a Denver auto insurance quote.
- E-sign – Certain companies may give you up to $50 get Denver auto insurance on their website.
- Switch and Save Discount – A few companies give discounts for signing up prior to your current Mark LT insurance policy expiring. You can save around 10% with this discount.
- Telematics Discount – Drivers who elect to allow driving data collection to track vehicle usage by using a small device installed in their vehicle such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate could save a few bucks as long as the data is positive.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being on active deployment in the military could qualify you for better insurance rates.
- Accident Waiver – This one isn’t a discount, but companies like Progressive, State Farm and GEICO will allow you to have one accident before your rates go up if your claims history is clear before the accident.
- Smart Student Discounts – Maintaining excellent grades can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Most companies allow this discount up until you turn 25.
Please keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So even though it sounds like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you’re out of luck. But all discounts will cut your overall premium however.
Popular insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are detailed below.
- Travelers may include discounts for continuous insurance, driver training, hybrid/electric vehicle, home ownership, payment discounts, and good student.
- 21st Century policyholders can earn discounts including automatic seat belts, anti-lock brakes, good student, teen driver, homeowners, 55 and older, and student driver.
- State Farm may offer discounts for driver’s education, Drive Safe & Save, Steer Clear safe driver discount, safe vehicle, accident-free, good student, and good driver.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for good student, anti-lock brakes, membership and employees, military active duty, and defensive driver.
- SAFECO offers discounts including multi-car, teen safe driver, accident prevention training, teen safety rewards, and safe driver.
- AAA has discounts for AAA membership discount, good student, pay-in-full, multi-car, and education and occupation.
Check with every insurance company which discounts can lower your rates. A few discounts might not be offered in your state. To locate insurers who offer free Lincoln Mark LT insurance quotes in Colorado, click this link.
Find More Affordable Car Insurance with These Tips
Lots of factors are used when you get your auto insurance bill. A few of the factors are predictable such as your driving history, although some other factors are less apparent such as your credit history or how safe your car is.
Shown below are some of the major factors utilized by car insurance companies to help set rates.
- Multiple policies with one company – The majority of insurance companies will give better rates to people who buy several policies from them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even with this discount applied, it’s still a good idea to shop around to verify if the discount is saving money. Drivers may still find better rates by insuring with multiple companies.
- Only buy coverage you need – Policies have extra bells and whistles that you can get tricked into buying but may not be useful. Insurance for things like coverage for rental cars, accidental death, and motor club memberships may not be needed and are just wasting money. The coverages may be enticing initially, but now you might not need them so eliminate them to save money.
- Cars with good safety ratings lower car insurance rates – Vehicles with good safety scores tend to be cheaper to insure. These vehicles have better occupant injury protection and any reduction in injury severity means less claims paid which can mean better rates for you.
- Credit rating impacts premium rates – Having a bad credit score can be an important factor in determining what you pay. If your credit history can be improved, you may save money insuring your Lincoln Mark LT by repairing your credit. Insureds with very high credit ratings tend to be less risk to insure than drivers with poor credit scores.
Compare rate quotes but work with a local neighborhood Denver car insurance agent
A lot of people would prefer to sit down with an agent and that is just fine! Good agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and give you someone to call. One of the best bonuses of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that you can find cheap car insurance rates and still choose a local agent.
To find an agent, once you fill out this short form, the coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Denver that give free quotes to get your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to contact any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered instantly to you. If you want to compare rates for a specific company, don’t hesitate to visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
Choosing the best insurer requires you to look at more than just the price. Get answers to these questions too.
- How are they compensated?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
If you are wanting to find a local agent, there are two types of agencies that you can select. Agents can be categorized as either exclusive or independent. Either one can sell and service car insurance coverage, but it’s important to know the difference in the companies they write for because it may have an impact on the type of agent you choose.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
These agents can only quote rates from one company and some examples include American Family, State Farm, and AAA. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agencies are well schooled on what they offer and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Denver willing to provide rate quotes.
Tammy Hill – State Farm Insurance Agent
4650 Tower Rd Unit 101 – Denver, CO 80249 – (303) 373-9500 – View Map
Independent agents do not work for one specific company so they can quote policies amongst many companies and find you cheaper rates. To move your coverage to a new company, your agent can switch companies which is easy for the insured. When comparing rates, you definitely need to include price quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Shown below is a short list of independent agencies in Denver who can help you get rate quotes.
Affordable insurance rates are out there
Affordable Lincoln Mark LT insurance in Denver is attainable online and from local insurance agents, so you need to quote Denver auto insurance with both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance providers may not offer the ability to get a quote online and usually these regional insurance providers work with local independent agents.
You just read many tips how you can reduce Lincoln Mark LT insurance car insurance rates online in Denver. The key concept to understand is the more quotes you get, the better your comparison will be. Consumers may even find the best price on insurance is with a small mutual company. Regional companies often have lower premium rates on specific markets than the large multi-state companies such as State Farm and Allstate.
Additional information can be read below:
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Ride Shares in Denver? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Under 21 in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Drivers with a Bad Driving Record in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Veterans in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Denver Auto Insurance Rates for High School Students? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)
- Booster Seat Ratings (iihs.org)