Purchasing cheaper Denver Pontiac G8 insurance quotes on the web is somewhat difficult for drivers that are not comfortable with quoting and price shopping on the internet. With such a big selection of agents and insurance companies available, how can drivers be able to compare each option to find the lowest price available?
Unbelievable but true according to a study a large majority of consumers kept their coverage with the same insurance company for well over three years, and just under half have never compared quotes from other companies. Colorado consumers can save almost 35% each year just by comparing rates, but they just don’t want to shop around.
It is always a good idea to take a look at other company’s rates every six months because insurance prices change frequently. Even if you got the best rates on Pontiac G8 insurance in Denver a year ago the chances are good that you can find a lower rate quote today. Ignore everything you know about insurance because it’s time to teach you the only way to properly buy coverages and cut your premium.
It’s important to know that comparing more rates from different companies will enable you to find better pricing.
The car insurance companies shown below offer price quotes in Colorado. If the list has multiple companies, it’s a good idea that you visit several of them to find the most competitive car insurance rates.
These discounts can lower your auto insurance quotes
Some providers don’t necessarily list every policy discount in an easy-to-find place, so we took the time to find both the well known as well as the least known auto insurance savings. If you’re not getting every credit available, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Sign Early and Save – A few larger companies give discounts for buying a new policy prior to your current G8 insurance policy expiring. You may see this discount when you get Denver auto insurance quotes online.
- No Claims – Claim-free drivers get the best auto insurance rates as compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Insuring multiple vehicles with one company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Discounts for Cautious Drivers – Safe drivers may save up to 50% more than drivers with accident claims.
- Use Seat Belts – Requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts may be able to save a few bucks on medical payment and PIP coverage.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. Even though it may seem like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you aren’t that lucky.
Companies and a selection of discounts are shown below.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including driver’s education, good driver, accident-free, passive restraint, and multiple autos.
- American Family includes discounts for Steer into Savings, defensive driver, good driver, early bird, and bundled insurance.
- AAA has savings for anti-theft, multi-policy, good student, AAA membership discount, multi-car, education and occupation, and pay-in-full.
- GEICO may offer discounts for driver training, anti-lock brakes, good student, military active duty, five-year accident-free, defensive driver, and multi-policy.
- Mercury Insurance may include discounts for age of vehicle, multi-policy, ease of repair, accident-free, and anti-theft.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for multi-car, mature driver, early shopping, bundle discounts, distant student, teen driver, and business and professional.
- Progressive offers discounts including continuous coverage, online signing, good student, homeowner, and multi-vehicle.
When getting free Denver auto insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to every insurance company what discounts are available to you. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not apply to policies in every state. To choose insurers who offer cheap Pontiac G8 insurance quotes in Denver, click here.
Here’s why auto insurance is not optional
Even though it can be expensive, insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- Almost all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability in order to license the vehicle. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Pontiac, most lenders will require you to have insurance to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Pontiac for a lot more money and force you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Insurance protects both your assets and your Pontiac. It will also provide coverage for medical transport and hospital expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay for a defense attorney if you cause an accident and are sued. If you have damage to your Pontiac as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance definitely exceed the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. Unknowingly, the average driver is overpaying over $850 per year so it’s important to compare rates each time the policy renews to make sure the price is not too high.
Compare rates but buy from a local Denver insurance agency
Many drivers still like to buy from a local agent and that is just fine! One of the best bonuses of comparing rates online is that you can obtain the lowest rates and still have an agent to talk to. Buying insurance from neighborhood insurance agencies is important especially in Denver.
After filling out this quick form, your insurance data is emailed to insurance agents in Denver that can give you free Denver auto insurance quotes for your coverage. You won’t need to even leave your home since price quotes are sent to the email address you provide. You can find better rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you wish to quote rates from a particular provider, don’t hesitate to find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
If you want a reliable insurance agency, it’s important to understand the different types of agents and how they can service your needs differently. Auto insurance agencies can be classified as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents in the independent channel are not limited to a single company and that gives them the ability to insure through many companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your policy is moved internally which makes it simple for you. When comparing rates, you should always get rate quotes from several independent insurance agents for maximum quote selection. Many can place coverage with different regional companies which may provide better rates.
Shown below is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Denver who may provide competitive price quotes.
- A Complete Home and Auto Insurance Agency
44 Cook St #100 – Denver, CO 80206 – (303) 650-0060 – View Map
- FUSA Insurance Agency
7900 E Union Ave #200 – Denver, CO 80237 – (303) 752-5806 – View Map
- Longevity Insurance Brokers
100 Fillmore St – Denver, CO 80206 – (720) 209-4598 – View Map
Agents that elect to be exclusive can only provide one company’s prices and examples are State Farm, Allstate and AAA. These agents are unable to shop your coverage around so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. These agents are trained well on the products they sell and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Consumers sometimes use the same agent partially due to the brand instead of buying on price only.
Below are exclusive insurance agents in Denver who can help you get price quotes.
- Tiffany Meidinger – State Farm Insurance Agent
1100 Acoma St – Denver, CO 80204 – (720) 508-8760 – View Map
- Bob Chapman – State Farm Insurance Agent
2335 E Evans Ave – Denver, CO 80210 – (303) 777-3005 – View Map
- Austin Domsch – State Farm Insurance Agent
400 S Colorado Blvd #890 – Denver, CO 80246 – (303) 321-0895 – View Map
Deciding on an insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- If they are an independent agency in Denver, which companies do they recommend?
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?