Are you doing reasearch to find cheaper Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance in Denver? Having to pay for overpriced Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance in Denver can dry up your budget and make it impossible to make ends meet. Comparing cost estimates is recommended to slash your bill and have more diposable income.
Inconceivable but true, most drivers have purchased from the same company for over three years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared car insurance rates at all. Denver insurance shoppers could save about 35% every year by just comparing rate quotes, but they won’t spend time to find cheap insurance by shopping around.
Many insurance companies vie to insure your vehicles, and it can be difficult to compare rates to find the lowest rate possible on Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance in Denver.
You should make it a habit to compare prices before your policy renews because car insurance prices fluctuate regularly. Despite the fact that you may have had the best price on Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance in Denver last year a different company probably has better rates today. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because you’re about to learn the proper way to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
Most companies like Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm allow you to get coverage prices direct online. Getting online rates for Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance in Denver is very simple because it’s just a matter of typing in your coverage information into the quote form. After the form is submitted, their system automatically orders credit information and your driving record and provides a quote determined by many factors. Getting online rates for Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance in Denver simplifies rate comparisons, and it’s very important to compare as many rates as possible in order to get lower-cost car insurance pricing.
To save time and compare rates now, compare quotes from the companies shown below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you enter the coverages as close as possible to your current policy. This way, you will have an apples-to-apples comparison for similar coverage.
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Colorado. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you get prices from several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|PT Cruiser 2WD 4-Dr||$220||$304||$392||$24||$118||$1,058||$88|
|PT Cruiser 2WD 4-Dr||$258||$516||$362||$22||$108||$1,266||$106|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and claim-free. Price information does not factor in specific zip code location which can raise or lower premium rates greatly.
Higher deductibles save money
The diagram below demonstrates how deductible levels and can change Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance costs for each age group. The rates are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Why do I need car insurance?
Even though it can be expensive, insuring your vehicle is a good idea for several reasons.
- The majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific minimum amounts of liability insurance in order to drive the car legally. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your PT Cruiser, it’s guaranteed your bank will stipulate that you have physical damage coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Chrysler for a lot more money and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance safeguards not only your Chrysler but also your financial assets. It will also cover medical transport and hospital expenses that are the result of an accident. Liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, your auto insurance policy will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of insuring your car outweigh the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. An average driver in America overpays as much as $850 per year so compare quotes from several companies at least once a year to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Buy Lower-cost Insurance with These Tips
Part of the insurance buying process is learning some of the factors that go into determining the rates you pay for insurance. If you know what determines base rates, this allows you to make good choices that will entitle you to cheaper rates.
The list below includes some of the factors utilized by car insurance companies to help set prices.
- Where you live plays a part – Living in less populated areas of the country has definite advantages if you are looking for the lowest rates. Less people corresponds to lower accident rates. City drivers regularly have traffic congestion and more severe claims. More time commuting translates into higher accident risk.
- Low physical damage deductibles can be expensive – Physical damage coverage, aka comp and collision, insures against damage to your Chrysler. Some coverage claims would be a broken windshield, collision with an animal, and damage caused by flying debris. Comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles define the amount you are required to pay before a claim is paid by your company. The larger the amount you are required to pay out-of-pocket, the less your company will charge you for insurance.
- Insurance prices are higher for high performance vehicles – The type of vehicle you are buying insurance for makes a substantial difference in how high your rates are. Since the Chrysler PT Cruiser is considered a crossover, insuring your vehicle will cost slightly more than the average rate where you live in Denver. Economy passenger cars receive the most favorable rates, but other factors influence the final cost greatly.
- Avoid traffic tickets – Even one speeding ticket or other violation can increase rates by as much as thirty percent. Careful drivers get better prices than people who have multiple driving citations. Drivers unfortunate enough to have multiple citations like reckless driving or DUI may face state-mandated requirements to file a proof of financial responsibility form (SR-22) with their state’s licensing department in order to prevent their license from being revoked.
Do you qualify for discounts?
Auto insurance companies do not list every available discount very well, so we break down both the well known and the more hidden credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers who don’t get into accidents can pay as much as 50% less compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Save with a New Car – Buying insurance coverage on a new vehicle can save you some money because newer models are generally safer.
- Theft Deterrent – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Distant Student – Any of your kids who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Denver and do not take a car to college may be able to be covered for less.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to buckle up before driving can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) on medical payment and PIP coverage.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most credits do not apply to the entire cost. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. If you do the math and it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you’re out of luck.
Large auto insurance companies and their offered discounts include:
- GEICO has savings for daytime running lights, good student, anti-lock brakes, air bags, and five-year accident-free.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may have discounts that include air bags, good student, paperless, multi-policy, and student away at school.
- American Family has discounts for mySafetyValet, Steer into Savings, air bags, accident-free, and good driver.
- Esurance discounts include DriveSense, claim free, defensive driver, multi-car, safety device, good student, and anti-lock brakes.
- Progressive offers discounts for online signing, continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, homeowner, and multi-policy.
- State Farm offers discounts including accident-free, safe vehicle, Drive Safe & Save, anti-theft, good driver, and multiple policy.
- AAA includes discounts for AAA membership discount, good driver, education and occupation, good student, multi-car, and pay-in-full.
It’s a good idea to ask each company or agent what discounts are available to you. All car insurance discounts may not apply to policyholders in every state.
When to talk to an insurance agency
Many drivers just want to get advice from a local agent and that can be a smart move An additional benefit of comparing rates online is you may find the lowest rates but also keep your business local.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this form (opens in new window), the quote information is immediately sent to participating agents in Denver who will gladly provide quotes for your business. You never need to find an agent due to the fact that quote results will go directly to you. You can find better rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If for some reason you want to get a rate quote from a specific car insurance provider, you would need to navigate to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Picking the best company shouldn’t rely on just a low price. Before buying a policy in Denver, get answers to these questions.
- Who are their largest clients?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Will one accident increase rates?
- How would your car be valued if totalled?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- Which family members are covered?
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Denver?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
Listed below is a list of insurance companies in Denver that can give you comparison quotes for Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance in Denver.
57 W Alameda Ave – Denver, CO 80223 – (303) 722-2841 – View Map
Upon getting good feedback and cheap PT Cruiser insurance quotes, it’s a good possibility that you have found an insurance company that is a good match to provide car insurance coverage.
Shop around and save
In this article, we covered a lot of tips how to find cheap Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance in Denver. The key thing to remember is the more companies you get prices for, the better chance you’ll have of finding inexpensive Denver car insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the lowest premium rates come from a small local company. Smaller companies can often provide lower prices in certain areas compared to the large companies like Progressive and GEICO.
More affordable car insurance in Denver is attainable from both online companies in addition to many Denver insurance agents, so you need to quote Denver car insurance with both to have the best selection. Some companies do not provide rates over the internet and many times these small, regional companies only sell through independent agents.
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for a Ford Fusion in Denver? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Under 21 in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Denver Auto Insurance Quotes for Teenage Males? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Denver Auto Insurance for Lyft Drivers? (FAQ)
- How Much are Denver Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Highlander? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Immigrants in Denver? (FAQ)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)
- Older Drivers FAQ (iihs.org)