How long has it been since you sat down and looked for lower-priced Lexus ES 300h insurance in Denver? Beginners to buying insurance online are likely to discover locating low cost Lexus ES 300h insurance is tougher than they thought.
Amazingly, the vast majority of car insurance customers have remained with the same car insurance company for a minimum of four years, and 38% of drivers have never even compared rates from other companies. Colorado drivers could pocket up to 35% a year by just comparing quotes, but they just don’t want to compare rates.
You need to get comparison quotes periodically because car insurance prices are variable and change quite frequently. Even if you think you had the best deal on Lexus ES 300h insurance in Denver at your last renewal you will most likely find a better rate today. Ignore everything you know about car insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the tricks you need to know to find great coverage at a great price.
If you are already insured, you stand a good chance to be able to buy cheaper insurance using the ideas you’re about to read. The purpose of this article is to familiarize you with the most effective ways to compare rates and some tips to save money. But Colorado vehicle owners need to have an understanding of the way insurance companies set your policy premium and use this information to your advantage.
Learn How to Lower Your Insurance Rates
Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the things that play a part in calculating your auto insurance rates. When you understand what determines base rates, this enables informed choices that could result in cheaper rates. Lots of factors are taken into consideration when pricing auto insurance. Some factors are common sense like an MVR report, although others are not quite as obvious like your vehicle usage or how financially stable you are.
- Reserve policy claims for larger damages – Car insurance companies in Colorado provide most affordable rates to insureds who are claim-free. If you tend to file frequent claims, you can definitely plan on either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Your car insurance is meant to be used in the event of major claims that would cause financial hardship.
- Being married reduces risk – Having a significant other actually saves money on your auto insurance policy. Having a spouse usually means you are more mature and responsible and statistics prove married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
- Performance affects costs – The performance level of the vehicle you are trying to find cheaper insurance for makes a big difference in your premium level. The lowest base rates are usually found on the lowest performance passenger models, but other factors influence the final cost greatly. Due to the fact that the Lexus ES 300h is classified as a luxury sedan, insurance will be more when compared to the average rates in Denver.
- Men pay more for insurance – Statistics demonstrate that females take fewer risks when driving. That doesn’t necessarily mean that females are better drivers. Women and men cause fender benders at a similar rate, but the male of the species have costlier accidents. Not only that, but men also get ticketed for serious violations like DUI and reckless driving.
- Insurance losses for a Lexus ES 300h – Insurance companies analyze past claim statistics when they calculate premium prices for each model. Vehicles that are shown to have a higher amount or frequency of claims will cost more for coverage. The next table shows the collected loss data for Lexus ES 300h vehicles.
For each type of coverage, the statistical loss for all vehicles, regardless of manufacturer or model, is set at 100. Numbers shown that are under 100 suggest a better than average loss history, while numbers above 100 point to more losses or an increased probability of a larger loss.
Car Insurance Loss Data for Lexus ES 300h Models
Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Lexus ES 300h Hybrid 4dr 138 80 186 79 89 89
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
The fastest way that we advise to compare insurance rates in your area is to understand car insurance companies pay for the opportunity to compare their rates. All consumers are required to do is give them rating details like how much education you have, the make and model of your vehicles, if a SR-22 is needed, and coverage limits. Those rating factors is submitted instantly to insurance carriers in your area and you will receive price estimates with very little delay.
To check car insurance prices now, click here and enter the information requested.
The following companies are ready to provide free quotes in Colorado. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Big names are not always cheapest
Respected companies like GEICO, State Farm and Progressive seem to constantly run ads on television and other media. They all seem to make the point that you’ll save big just by switching to their company. How does every company sell you cheaper insurance coverage? It’s all in the numbers.
Companies have a certain “appetite” for the type of driver that makes them money. One example of a profitable customer should be between 30 and 50, has never had a claim, and drives a lower-performance vehicle. Anybody who fits that profile will most likely get cheap rates and will cut their rates substantially.
Consumers who don’t meet the requirements will probably be forced to pay a higher premium and the customer buying from a different company. The trick companies use is to say “customers that switch” not “all people who quote” can get the lowest rates when switching. That’s the way insurance companies can confidently make those claims. This really drives home the point why you need to get price quotes at each policy renewal. It is impossible to predict the company that will have the lowest rate quotes.
Why car insurance is not optional
Despite the high cost, maintaining insurance is required by state law in Colorado and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- Almost all states have minimum liability requirements which means state laws require specific limits of liability if you want to drive legally. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Lexus ES 300h has a loan, almost all lenders will make it a condition of the loan that you buy insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank may buy a policy for your Lexus at a much higher premium rate and require you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Car insurance protects both your car and your personal assets. It will also pay for medical expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you cause an accident and are sued. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of buying car insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, particularly for liability claims. The average driver in America is overpaying more than $825 a year so you should quote your policy with other companies at every renewal to make sure the price is not too high.
Cheaper Denver car insurance rates with discounts
Auto insurance companies don’t always publicize the complete list of policy discounts very clearly, so we took the time to find some of the more common and also the lesser-known credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Denver car insurance online.
- Full Payment Discount – If you pay your bill all at once instead of paying each month you can avoid monthly service charges.
- New Car Discount – Buying a new car instead of a used ES 300h can cost up to 25% less since new vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Student Discounts – Performing well in school can save 20 to 25%. Most companies allow this discount up until you turn 25.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars and trucks optioned with advanced anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Claim-Free Discount – Insureds with no claims or accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Denver car insurance quote as compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Insuring all your vehicles on a single policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Requiring all passengers to buckle up can save up to 15% off the medical payments premium.
- Safety Course Discount – Successfully completing a safe driver course could save 5% or more and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Factory air bags or motorized seat belts may qualify for discounts as much as 30%.
Remember that most discounts do not apply to the whole policy. Most only apply to individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it appears you could get a free car insurance policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way. But all discounts will definitely lower your policy cost.
Companies and a partial list of their discounts are included below.
- Progressive may have discounts that include homeowner, good student, online quote discount, continuous coverage, and online signing.
- MetLife policyholders can earn discounts including good student, claim-free, defensive driver, good driver, and multi-policy.
- Mercury Insurance discounts include good student, ease of repair, multi-policy, professional/association, accident-free, and type of vehicle.
- Nationwide may include discounts for anti-theft, Farm Bureau membership, business or organization, defensive driving, and accident-free.
- GEICO has discounts for multi-vehicle, anti-lock brakes, seat belt use, emergency military deployment, military active duty, driver training, and multi-policy.
- AAA includes discounts for AAA membership discount, anti-theft, good driver, multi-car, and multi-policy.
It’s a good idea to ask every insurance company the best way to save money. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not apply in every state. To find insurers with discount rates in Denver, click here.
Auto insurance agents can give valuable advice
Certain consumers still prefer to have an agent’s advice and that is just fine! The biggest benefit of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that you can find lower rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to participating agents in Denver that can provide free Denver car insurance quotes for your auto insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to leave your house as quotes are delivered instantly to you. You can get cheaper auto insurance rates without requiring a lot of work. If you wish to compare rates from one company in particular, you just need to jump over to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Picking the best insurer requires you to look at more than just a cheap price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Will they give you a referral list?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Denver?
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
Below are agents in Denver willing to provide rate quotes for Lexus ES 300h insurance in Denver.
- State Farm: Charles Insurance Agency
1165 S Broadway #114 – Denver, CO 80210 – (303) 777-7161 – View Map
- Longevity Insurance Brokers
100 Fillmore St – Denver, CO 80206 – (720) 209-4598 – View Map
- Affordable American Insurance-Lloyd Nguyen Agency
1834 S Sheridan Blvd – Denver, CO 80232 – (303) 936-7233 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Mike Schmisek
1100 S Shoshone St – Denver, CO 80223 – (303) 922-1001 – View Map
When you buy Denver car insurance online, don’t be tempted to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. In many instances, someone sacrificed uninsured motorist or liability limits only to regret that they should have had better coverage. The ultimate goal is to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Cost effective Lexus ES 300h insurance is possible online in addition to local insurance agencies, so you should compare both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. There are still a few companies who may not provide online price quotes and these smaller companies only sell through independent agencies.
In this article, we covered some good ideas how you can save on Lexus ES 300h insurance in Denver. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding affordable Denver car insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the most savings is with some of the smallest insurance companies.
Even more information is available in these articles:
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- Who Has Cheap Denver Car Insurance Quotes for Used Cars? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Denver Auto Insurance Quotes for 17 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for Teenagers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Teenage Females in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Denver Car Insurance for Young Drivers? (FAQ)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Higher speed limits cause more fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What Determines the Price of My Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)