How many years has it been since you compared the cheapest insurance rates in Denver, CO? Denver shoppers have many options when shopping for low-cost Lexus RC F insurance. They can either spend hours calling around trying to get quotes or utilize the internet to compare rates. There is a right way and a wrong way to buy insurance and we’ll show you the proper way to quote coverages on a Lexus and obtain the lowest price.
Sadly, most Colorado insurance customers have stayed with the same insurance company for well over three years, and nearly the majority have never compared rates to find lower-cost insurance. The average driver in the United States can save hundreds of dollars each year by just shopping around, but they underestimate how much money they would save if they swap their current policy for a cheaper one.
Finding the cheapest insurance coverage in Denver seems hard but is not really that difficult. If you have insurance now, you should be able to find better prices using the techniques presented in this article. Vehicle owners only need an understanding of the most efficient way to compare company rates from many different companies.
Best companies for affordable Lexus RC F insurance in Colorado
The companies in the list below are ready to provide price quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you get rate quotes from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Companies don’t list all possible discounts very well, so the next list breaks down a few of the more well known and also the lesser-known savings tricks you should be using when you buy Denver car insurance online. If you do not check that you are getting every discount available, you are not getting the best rate possible.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time rather than paying in monthly installments you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Senior Discount – Drivers over the age of 55 may be able to get lower premium rates.
- Service Members Pay Less – Being on active duty in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with the same company you could get a discount of up to 20% off your total RC F insurance premium.
- Drivers Education – Teen drivers should enroll in driver’s education in school.
- Drive Less and Save – Driving fewer miles may allow you to get discounted premium rates on garaged vehicles.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple cars or trucks on the same insurance policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Student Discounts – Performing well in school can get you a discount of up to 25%. You can use this discount normally up until you turn 25.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Drivers who require all occupants to fasten their seat belts may be able to save a few bucks off PIP or medical payments premium.
As a sidenote, many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. So even though it sounds like adding up those discounts means a free policy, nobody gets a free ride.
Large insurance companies and some of the discounts are shown below.
- State Farm has discounts for driver’s education, good driver, accident-free, student away at school, passive restraint, safe vehicle, and anti-theft.
- GEICO may offer discounts for daytime running lights, anti-lock brakes, five-year accident-free, military active duty, multi-vehicle, and anti-theft.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts including exclusive group savings, good student, multi-policy, newly married, preferred payment discount, teen driver discount, and hybrid vehicle.
- The Hartford offers premium reductions for vehicle fuel type, anti-theft, good student, bundle, driver training, air bag, and defensive driver.
- MetLife includes discounts for claim-free, accident-free, multi-policy, good driver, and defensive driver.
- Progressive discounts include continuous coverage, multi-policy, online signing, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and online quote discount.
If you need cheaper Denver car insurance quotes, ask every insurance company how many discounts you can get. Some credits may not apply in Denver. To view providers who offer cheap Lexus RC F insurance quotes in Denver, click this link.
Don’t I need to talk to a local insurance agent?
Many drivers just prefer to have an agent’s advice and there is nothing wrong with that. Good insurance agents are trained risk managers and help file insurance claims. The biggest benefit of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that you can find the lowest rates and also buy local.
Once you complete this quick form, your insurance coverage information gets sent to local insurance agents in Denver that can provide free Denver car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t even need to leave your house because quoted prices will be sent to your email. If you want to get a comparison quote from a particular provider, you can always jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Selecting an insurance company is decision based upon more than just a cheap price. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
- Is the quote a firm price?
If you want a good Denver insurance agent, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agencies and how they can service your needs differently. Agents in Denver may be either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Either type can sell and service insurance coverage, but we need to point out the differences since it may influence buying decisions.
Exclusive agents are contracted to one company such as Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. They generally cannot provide prices from multiple companies so keep that in mind. Exclusive agents are well schooled on sales techniques which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Consumers sometimes buy from the same agent for years partially due to high brand loyalty rather than low rates.
The following are Denver exclusive agents that are able to give price quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Jack Sughrue
3401 Quebec St Ste 9400 – Denver, CO 80207 – (303) 377-4767 – View Map
- Joe Adams – State Farm Insurance Agent
4110 8th Ave – Denver, CO 80220 – (303) 388-4949 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Abbie Davis Tanner Agency Inc
2855 Speer Blvd Suite D – Denver, CO 80211 – (303) 333-0205 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents of this type can sell policies from many different companies so they can quote policies with any number of different companies and get the cheapest rates. To move your coverage to a new company, your agent can just switch to a different company and you can keep the same agent. When searching for an agent, you absolutely need to include price quotes from a few independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison. They often place coverage with small regional insurance companies which can be an advantage.
Listed below is a list of independent agencies in Denver willing to provide rate quotes.
- All Insurance Agency
67 Knox Ct – Denver, CO 80219 – (303) 935-3661 – View Map
- Longevity Insurance Brokers
100 Fillmore St – Denver, CO 80206 – (720) 209-4598 – View Map
- Mile High Insurance Agency
4704 Harlan St #360 – Denver, CO 80212 – (303) 237-5445 – View Map
Upon getting good answers to your questions and an affordable coverage quote, it’s a good possibility that you have found a car insurance agent that is professional and can service your policy.
Don’t be fooled by advertising claims
Colorado drivers can’t escape the ads that promise big savings from companies such as Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm. All the companies make the same claim that people will save just by moving your policy.
How can each company charge you a lower premium? Here is how they do it.
Many companies have an ideal profile for the type of driver that earns them a profit. For example, a preferred risk might have to be over the age of 40, has had continuous coverage, and insures a new vehicle. Someone that fits those parameters is entitled to the best price and will save money with a new company.
Drivers who may not quite match those criteria will probably be forced to pay a higher premium which results in the customer not buying. The trick is to say “drivers who switch” not “everyone that quotes” can get the lowest rates when switching. This is how insurance companies can make it sound like they have such great premium rates. Because of these techniques, it is so important to compare as many free Denver car insurance quotes as you can. It’s impossible to know which car insurance company will have the lowest auto insurance rates for your situation.
Be persistent to save money
Some insurance providers don’t offer online price quotes and usually these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through independent agencies. Lower-priced insurance in Denver can be sourced on the web as well as from insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best rate selection.
Insureds switch companies for a variety of reasons including unfair underwriting practices, high rates after DUI convictions, policy non-renewal or even high prices. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new company is less work than it seems.
As you quote Denver car insurance, it’s very important that you do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In too many instances, someone sacrificed physical damage coverage to discover at claim time that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest price but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
Additional information is located on the following sites:
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates After a Speeding Ticket in Denver? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a 20 Year Old Female in Denver? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Denver Auto Insurance Quotes for 17 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- Car Insurance: When not to Skimp (BankRate.com)
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Rollover Crash FAQ (iihs.org)