Saving money on Suzuki Forenza insurance in Denver might be difficult for people who are beginners to quoting and comparing prices online. With dozens of online companies available, it can easily turn into a difficult situation to compare premium rates on Suzuki Forenza insurance.
Sadly, most consumers kept their policy with the same company for at least the last four years, and nearly the majority have never quoted rates to find cheap coverage. With the average insurance premium being $1,810, Denver drivers could save an average of about $600 each year, but they don’t believe the amount of money they would save if they switched.
It’s a good idea to quote other rates periodically since insurance prices are variable and change quite frequently. Despite the fact that you may have had the best price on Suzuki Forenza insurance in Denver a couple years back you can probably find a lower rate today. You can find a lot of misleading information regarding Forenza insurance out there, but we’re going to give you the easiest ways to slash your insurance rates in Denver.
The method we recommend to compare insurance rates from multiple companies takes advantage of the fact most of the larger companies have advanced systems to give rate comparisons. All consumers are required to do is give them rating details such as if you are currently licensed, if it has an anti-theft system, what your job is, and how old drivers are. Those rating factors is sent automatically to multiple insurance providers and they return cost estimate within a short period of time.
To compare affordable Suzuki Forenza insurance rates now, click here and see if a lower rate is available in Denver.
The companies shown below are ready to provide free quotes in Denver, CO. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Affordable Denver car insurance rates with discounts
Some insurers don’t always list all available discounts very well, so we took the time to find both well-publicized in addition to some of the lesser obvious credits available to bring down your rates.
- Professional Organizations – Belonging to a civic or occupational organization in Denver can get you a small discount on your next renewal.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Keeping the miles down on your Suzuki can earn substantially lower premium rates.
- Accident Waiver – Not really a discount, but some companies like Progressive, Allstate, and Liberty Mutual allow you one accident before hitting you with a surcharge if your claims history is clear for a set time period.
- Senior Citizen Rates – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens can possibly qualify for a small discount on rates.
- Discount for Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a discounted price on car insurance if you buy some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
Please keep in mind that most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. So when it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way. Any amount of discount will definitely reduce the cost of coverage.
Larger car insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are detailed below.
- State Farm includes discounts for driver’s education, multiple policy, good driver, good student, Drive Safe & Save, and student away at school.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for mature driver, pay in full, good student, distant student, homeowner, and youthful driver.
- Progressive has savings for good student, homeowner, continuous coverage, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, online signing, and online quote discount.
- GEICO may have discounts that include driver training, anti-theft, anti-lock brakes, military active duty, and defensive driver.
- Auto-Owners Insurance has discounts for company car, mature driver, teen driver, air bags, multi-policy, paid in full, and anti-theft.
- The Hartford may offer discounts for driver training, defensive driver, anti-theft, vehicle fuel type, and bundle.
- Farm Bureau offers discounts including safe driver, renewal discount, youthful driver, 55 and retired, multi-vehicle, driver training, and multi-policy.
- USAA offers premium reductions for military installation, vehicle storage, driver training, good student, and annual mileage.
Before purchasing a policy, check with every prospective company which discounts can lower your rates. All car insurance discounts may not apply in Denver. To locate car insurance companies that have a full spectrum of discounts in Denver, click this link.
Getting quotes from local Denver insurance agents
Some consumers would rather go talk to an agent and we recommend doing that One of the best bonuses of comparing insurance prices online is you may find cheap auto insurance quotes but still work with a licensed agent. Buying from small agencies is definitely important in Denver.
By using this form (opens in new window), your information is instantly submitted to insurance agents in Denver who will give you bids for your coverage. You won’t need to visit any agencies due to the fact that quote results will go to you directly. You can find the lowest rates without having to waste a lot of time. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from a specific company, feel free to navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
When searching for a reliable agent, it’s helpful to know the types of agencies to choose from. Agents in Denver can be categorized as either independent agents or exclusive agents.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents that elect to be independent are not limited to a single company so they have the ability to put coverage through many companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If your premiums go up, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don’t have to switch agencies.
If you are comparing auto insurance prices, we recommend you include rate quotes from a couple of independent agencies to get the best comparison. A lot of them also have access to smaller mutual companies which can save you money.
Listed below is a small list of independent insurance agencies in Denver who may provide comparison quotes.
- Madison Insurance Group
600 S Cherry St #900 – Denver, CO 80246 – (800) 636-6185 – View Map
- Sorhage and James Insurance
1660 S Albion St # 1005 – Denver, CO 80222 – (303) 759-4551 – View Map
- Insurance Town and Country
1735 E 17th Ave #3 – Denver, CO 80218 – (303) 388-7216 – View Map
Agents in the exclusive channel can only quote rates from one company such as Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. They generally cannot place coverage with different providers so keep that in mind. Exclusive agencies are usually quite knowledgeable in insurance sales which can be an advantage. Drivers often buy from the same agent for years mostly because of the prominent brand name rather than having the cheapest rates.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Denver who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Todd Savage – State Farm Insurance Agent
2401 E 6th Ave – Denver, CO 80206 – (303) 722-1139 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Jack Sughrue
3401 Quebec St Ste 9400 – Denver, CO 80207 – (303) 377-4767 – View Map
- Caramel Russell-Rouse – State Farm Insurance Agent
999 S Monaco Pkwy #200 – Denver, CO 80224 – (303) 424-0420 – View Map
Picking a car insurance agent should depend on more than just a cheap price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
After receiving positive responses to any questions you may have as well as a affordable price, you’ve probably found an insurance agency that can properly service your auto insurance policy. But keep in mind you can terminate coverage any time you want so never feel that you are obligated to your new company for the full term.
It’s not one size fits all
Always keep in mind that when comparing adequate coverage for your vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Each situation is unique.
For instance, these questions might point out if your insurance needs could use an agent’s help.
- Am I covered if I hit my neighbor’s mailbox?
- Do I need rental car coverage?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- Does my Suzuki Forenza qualify for pleasure use?
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- What if I total my Suzuki Forenza and owe more than it’s worth?
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
- What is an adequate liability insurance limit?
- Does medical payments coverage apply to all occupants?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Coverages available on your car insurance policy
Understanding the coverages of your policy can be of help when determining the right coverages and proper limits and deductibles. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Comprehensive auto coverage
Comprehensive insurance covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like vandalism, damage from getting keyed, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, rock chips in glass and falling objects. The most your car insurance company will pay is the actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
This protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on other’s property or people by causing an accident. Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. Your policy might show liability limits of 25/50/15 that translate to $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and a limit of $15,000 paid for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have a combined single limit or CSL which provides one coverage limit with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage protects against claims like medical services, medical expenses, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and attorney fees. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but buy as high a limit as you can afford. Colorado state minimum liability requirements are 25/50/15 but you should think about purchasing better liability coverage.
Medical payments and PIP coverage
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for immediate expenses like hospital visits, rehabilitation expenses, doctor visits, chiropractic care and dental work. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available and may carry a deductible
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage
This coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when the “other guys” do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and also any damage incurred to your Suzuki Forenza.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law (25/50/15), it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage is very important. Usually your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Auto collision coverage
This coverage pays for damage to your Forenza caused by collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage protects against claims like backing into a parked car, rolling your car, hitting a parking meter and colliding with another moving vehicle. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are older. Another option is to choose a higher deductible on your Forenza to bring the cost down.
Affordable car insurance rates are out there
Consumers change insurance companies for any number of reasons including policy non-renewal, poor customer service, unfair underwriting practices or even denial of a claim. No matter why you want to switch, finding a new car insurance company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
Budget-conscious Suzuki Forenza insurance is possible from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance providers may not offer rates over the internet and many times these small insurance companies sell through local independent agents.
In this article, we presented some good ideas how you can get a better price on Suzuki Forenza insurance in Denver. It’s most important to understand that the more times you quote, the better your comparison will be. You may even be surprised to find that the most savings is with a lesser-known regional company.
- Tools for Teen Driving Safety (State Farm)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Honda CR-V in Denver? (FAQ)
- How Much is Denver Car Insurance for a GMC Acadia? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for Infrequent Drivers in Denver? (FAQ)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)